what to do with my $70 payout??

• DeathByHobo
      DeathByHobo
      Bronze
      PS very kindly just restored a $70 TaF payout that expired. Now i'm stuck with what to do with it. I have $50 in FTP but with all that's going on with the FBI and their extortionate rake on their SnG's (my preferred format), i'm not so sure. Could anyone suggest a different site with a large variety of MTT and SnG's??? (i know i can't payout to most sites but will payout to neteller first)

Thanks in advance
  • 5 replies
    • DeathByHobo
      DeathByHobo
      Bronze
      any help?? please
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I play I partypoker sng's.But I dislike the MTT+there is no rakeback+the sng's rake is big I think :(
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi DeathByHobo,

Interesting question indeed.

If PokerStars/Full Tilt are out of the question for you, then I'd suggest PartyPoker for SnGs. They have a good amount of volume at the $3/$6/$11 levels. The rake is pretty comparable to other sites, but note that a $3 SNG is basically a $2.70+0.30 (so, like 11% rake) and they have a healthy VIP system which replaces rake.

I'd suggest you check out this news to compare the offers from different rooms as they react to the news from the US.

I'm not so sure on the MTTs at Party since I don't play them, but it's a big, well respected room and you could definitely check them out. You can sign up here. I guess pleno1/cornie4ever could answer the questions about MTTs. I'll send one or both of them along ;)

Aside from that, I've always found William Hill to be an excellent room and the MTT traffic is decent because they are part of the ipoker network.

Hope that helps but if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Cornie4ever
      Cornie4ever
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

there is this interesting gladiator promotion coming http://www.partypoker.com/news/items/gladiator.html which looks like a nice rakeback boost. Also that´s a good time to get paladium status and you can get a nice rakeback through their poker bonuses to be bought by party points.

other info here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Best-Time-to-Play-at-PartyPoker:-Check-Out-These-New-Promotions_45101/

seems to be one of the best rooms where to play.. But I do not play MTTs or SnGs or Party either. (at least not yet :D )
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      In terms of MTTs, Party offers one additional benefit: some above-average daily freerolls with entry by nationality. So there is one for Australians, one for Canadians, one for the Benelux countries, and so on. The added prize pool is healthy enough and the entrant level not that huge. Any money won in those freerolls can be considered a rakeback boost because it's rake-free.

On Party you can also buy cash with VIP points. That doesn't sound like a big deal, except that Party regularly awards "gift cards" of between 50 and 100 VIP points. Those extra points don't count toward bonus-clearing but can be used to purchase cash. Last I looked you could buy $10 in cash for 500 PartyPoints and $50 in cash for 2,000. (If my numbers are wrong people can correct me.)

I agree with other posters in other threads that Party is a skinflint when it comes to promotions, especially bonuses and rakeback. With its decision to chase market share by improving promotions, however, things should get better.