Account creation help needed

• GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      I've just created an account on bwin, using the link from the Poker Rooms bonus section.

I've completed all the forms and downloaded the software, but I can't find where I need to enter the 'PSVIP' code.

I'm reluctant to make my first deposit before I get this solved, as I want this to be tracked for PS points and don't want to mess things up. LOL

If anyone can help that'd be great.

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi GazAsh2002,

With bwin, the code is not used, instead it is vital that you use the PokerStrategy download link as it's this that is used to track you back to PokerStrategy. It is also highly recommended that you clear your internet history before downloading, but if you have never previously visited the bwin website you should be ok.

The full download and installation guide is linked here for your convenience.

If in any doubt, I would recommend contacting bwin's own support team who should be able to confirm your tracking status.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply, Bart.

I did indeed use the link from the page you linked, but in the top image in the 'In detail: Registration at bwin' section the code is mentioned. I guess since the page was created that has changed though. :)

I still think I'll contact bwin support to check before I deposit though. As I'm not happy about leaving it down to a Microsoft product (I use Internet Explorer) to get things right. LOL