US "news" organizations full of estupididad

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Several major US news organizations, including the L.A. times, are falsely reporting that Stars and Full Tilt have been "shut down" and that the 11 principals facing charges have "been arrested."

Do they have a major marching morons problem in the U.S. "news" industry, or what?
  • 8 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      A few years a go in Europe, for several weeks they reported that Russia had randomly attacked Georgia, before they even mentioned South Ossetia. During those weeks I had to take a lot of crap from Europeans saying things like "you people have no business invading other countries!" and some retards still think that's what happened. As you see, news networks around the world sometimes can't even get the big news straight.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Several major US news organizations, including the L.A. times, are falsely reporting that Stars and Full Tilt have been "shut down" and that the 11 principals facing charges have "been arrested."

Do they have a major marching morons problem in the U.S. "news" industry, or what?

Wellcome to the real world budy!Let me tell you from now a big/BIG/ earthquake will take place in USA and they don't inform the public.I just wana share this here so after it happens no one can tell me that I did not know ! :s_cool:
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      No, they are very smart , because they want money . And for money they need to have Exclusive News.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Originally posted by belayd

Wellcome to the real world budy!Let me tell you from now a big/BIG/ earthquake will take place in USA and they don't inform the public.I just wana share this here so after it happens no one can tell me that I did not know ! :s_cool:
      not sure about that. i think the public might notice an big big earthquake :f_cool:
    • skiffcz
      skiffcz
      Bronze
      Well, the purpose of mass media is not to inform the public - but to shape the public opinion ;)

Dont be fooled. They know exactly what they are doing and why.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by skiffcz
      Well, the purpose of mass media is not to inform the public - but to shape the public opinion ;)

Dont be fooled. They know exactly what they are doing and why.
      :f_love: :s_love: :f_love: :s_love: :f_love:
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar

not sure about that. i think the public might notice an big big earthquake :f_cool:
      yeah after it happens ofc:D
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      A few years a go in Europe, for several weeks they reported that Russia had randomly attacked Georgia, before they even mentioned South Ossetia. During those weeks I had to take a lot of crap from Europeans saying things like "you people have no business invading other countries!" and some retards still think that's what happened. As you see, news networks around the world sometimes can't even get the big news straight.
      Few people are aware that, when Bill Clinton said "No ground troops in Yugoslavia," he meant it in the same sense as ground beef. ;)