[DONE] No Hand Import on Italian hands

• volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      Hello and sorry for no feedback report. The problem still exists, auto-import does not work. Maybe it's the .it client but I got free licence from the Italian branch of Pokerstrategy.com, that assures .it clients work regularly.
      Could you pls help to solve this problem? I use 0.99v
      Thank you
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey volgotron,

please post a link to the closed thread in this one. Thanks. Your thread will be forwarded to my colleagues :)
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello volgotron,

due to Italian law and regularities the hand histories of Italian Poker clients are slighty different compared to the european/international ones.
      And we are not able to address these issues as we couldn't test our software on Italian clients from outside Italy.

If you could send us your original Italian hand histories we would have a look at them and may address any parser issues so that the Elephant becomes the ability to import them successfully again.

Are you having HUD issues duing live play as well?

Thx,
      L

PS: Send your hand histories to 'elephant[AT]pokerstrategy.com'
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey volgotron,

again, without any feedback we are not able to help you. We can not find any handhistory related to this issue in our mailbox.

I'll close this thread for now. Do not hesitate to open a new one as soon as you run into a new problem.