b0b01111 First blog-learning better poker

• b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      Hi all :D !!Finally took the time to open my own blog.

I'm Bogdan..21 year old student in Automatics and Computer Science in Bucharest, hopefully a future engineer & ....

As for my poker "career": i've been playing poker for 3 years now,but more then half of it didnt knew much about it and learned everything the hard way.Played a lot of freerolls from which i managed to bild small bankrolls(200-300$),that of course i withdrew.
      For ~7 months i've been trying to play more organised and not spend the bankroll on big MTTs that would finally tilt me a lot.
      My fav(think my best) games are hold'em MTTs and HU sngs,coz i like to read all my opponents and outplay them and then WIN(true poker imo)

Recently i cashed out my bankrolls on Pokerstars and Pokerheaven(about 600$),and after that I busted a small bankroll on PS on 2$ turbo 180man and 1$ turbo 45man sngs.I'm sure i didnt played that bad,but couldnt won any coinflip or all in were i had big advantage untill the turn.
      So i decided to let Pokerstars go coz they managed to ruin a lot of my confidence in my game( :evil: wont happen again :s_evil: ).

Now i'm searching for a poker room were i can play.At first i'll deposit about 20$ and see if its the right site and later will deposit more(havent deposidet before on poker sites) so I hope to get some advices.
  • 37 replies
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      my plan is this:

micro stakes--only SNGs untill i have some secure bankroll
      |
      V
      small stakes--SNGs+few MTTs
      |
      V
      medium stakes--SNGs+MTTs+some shoots on cash hold'em
      |
      V
      medium to high stakes--mainly cash and MTTs and some omaha

P.S. I'll post as often as i can music,funny pics and other things besides the mandatory poker stuff, to make the blog good.

• b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      So decided to make the test deposit on Party Poker.This came after long thinking.Was between Party Poker and Bwin(or betsson) but some things came this morning:
      --Bwin & Betsson have some nice freerolls this days(between 500$ and 2k$) so i have the chance to make some small cash and play the tourneys that attracted me(3k add-1$ buy in)
      --Party Poker has some nice offers and 1 package WSOP main event freeroll(my biggest dream in poker)
      --and last i can get to silver on PokerStrategy(1 point missing :f_biggrin: )

This way i can test both networks and if i'm LUCKY i can make on Bwin/Betsson the 500$ that i need(untill end of june) and i can start my bankroll on a big site(Party Poker)
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      btw someone knows if HEM works on Bwin??

and some music to cheer us(but tonight i'm f***ing you :s_biggrin: )
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      played about 4 freerolls on bwin/betsson and went deep in 2 but made just 8$ :f_frown: ...was most of the time 1st in a tourney but got out 30th :(

:( deposited on Party Poker but didnt noticed that the registration for the 10k depositors freeroll was on 20th not on 21st so..:(
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      X( another night with 2 tourneys that i get late and just do some stupid thing and get out with small winnings..last night got out 30th/2000 and tonight 28th/2000(+10$ today)..if i keep it this way ill get pro in 12143213 days :f_biggrin:
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      nice blog sir...
      i like your plan of starting with SnGs onlly considerign theres so much variance in MTTs.

You should start posting graphs..

GL:)
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by clawindsouza
      nice blog sir...
      i like your plan of starting with SnGs onlly considerign theres so much variance in MTTs.

You should start posting graphs..

GL:)
      thx..today ill start to play on Partypoker sngs(i think STTs) and i'll let the money from ongame for tourneys because they have a 1$ buy tournament with 3k added,and some 2$ once that can get me something good.

Can't wait,ill be silver member in a few hours,so new videos,articles and coaching :f_biggrin: :f_cool:
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      kind of a nice day today...won 65$ at a 1$ buy in tourney on betsson(4/800),but at the last 5 my stupid internet was falling 3 times per minute and couldnt play at all so just 4th place :( ..next time i'm sure ill ship one :heart:

on partypoker played some STT sngs speed, but nothing good,lost AA vs 66 or A9 vs K6 the flop AK3..tomorrow ill try something different because the STT had 3 min blind so that was just bingo

current bankroll ar this: 16$-party poker and 80$-betsson poker

• b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      Kind of a bad period...i'm tilting to fast when i lose a big chunk of my chips so i need to find some articles here that will help...
      in RL this period was so good...partyes, a lot of barbecues and some things that may not apropriate to post here :D :f_biggrin:

• b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      havent posted in a while and today i finally decided to do so.
      To begin "well" i want to say that i lost almost all my roll because:
      -again i can't win the all in's that are late in the game(today AT vs KQ and board Axx T J,or KK vs QQ etc)
      -i get on my tables the wiardest guy i ever seen(i go all in AKs and get called by J2 and he makes a str8 with the 2)
      -ME-->i get tilted easy and i dont fold when i know i should,or i do a stupid thing

[l]I'm sick of all this bad luck,and maybe is my fault to because i'm thinking to much at the money,but can't help it coz i need to make em fast [/l] :f_frown:

and i song that fits me :( DOCTORRRRR
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      havent posted in a while and today i finally decided to do so.
      To begin "well" i want to say that i lost almost all my roll because:
      -again i can't win the all in's that are late in the game(today AT vs KQ and board Axx T J,or KK vs QQ etc)
      -i get on my tables the wiardest guy i ever seen(i go all in AKs and get called by J2 and he makes a str8 with the 2)
      -ME-->i get tilted easy and i dont fold when i know i should,or i do a stupid thing

I'm sick of all this bad luck,and maybe is my fault to because i'm thinking to much at the money,but can't help it coz i need to make em fast :f_frown:

and i song that fits me :( DOCTORRRRR
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by b0b01111
      but can't help it coz i need to make em fast :f_frown:
      Poker is not a place to look for easy and fast money :P

Gl recovering your BR and don't tilt ;)
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Originally posted by b0b01111
      but can't help it coz i need to make em fast :f_frown:
      Poker is not a place to look for easy and fast money :P

Gl recovering your BR and don't tilt ;)
      thx bigniux..hope i will and something better..i know if i want fast money i should go bet on football but maybe :P
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      havent updated in a while coz everything is going the same most of the time im in top ten but in the end i'm losing thx to my bad decisions or some hands like AK vs AT or 99 vs Q6,late in the game...
      So i'm thinking to move to cash games..at least i can take breaks when ever i want and don't need to see those awful all ins...
      hope ill get to nl1k soon...lol :D :f_p:

edit: forgot to post my future love :heart:
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      so hopefully i'll start tomorrow cash...i'll deposit 50$ at FT i think...wish me luck :f_biggrin:

And a nice romanian song that won at Billboard Awards,best dance song beating lady gaga :P :f_love:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      So "Stereo Love" is also romanian song? :f_biggrin:
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      So "Stereo Love" is also romanian song? :f_biggrin:
      yep...Edward Maya is Romanian and Vika Jigulina is from Moldova(almost same thing,our lost brothers)..forgot to tell you this one
    • b0b01111
      b0b01111
      Bronze
      short update:
      -friday played my first cash session on nl2(-0.40$) so i can prepare HM and table sizeing.Was a little bit tired because the ride back home from collage lasted 6 hours instead of 3 but meet a nice girl and we had lots of fun(got her id :f_cool: ) +EV
      -today i was traveling a lot and landed in a betting agency where i beted Barca-Manchester utd 3-1 (share 19:1) and some other 4 other small games (with ~1,35:1 each) and lost on a small one,International-Ceara 0-1 (min 88) :evil: so there goes half of the dept i need to get and be "a free man"
      -now short review on my cash notes and a short session

and a nice photo that i dont remember from whom I stole it :D
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      SHIP IT! :)