50$ quiz question

• 5 replies
    • dmindin
      can some one answer me? sorry for double//
    • Firefly52
      As far as I know, you are NOT able to add in the code and you may NOT make a new account. This promo is for new players only so if you already have an account you can't get it at fulltilt(in any legal way).

You can however just pick another poker room where you didn't have an account so far.
    • dmindin
      and if my friend open new account, he can do that?... and there is NO way that i can do that to? >< cuz i cant deposit and i finally find a way to get 50$
    • Airrr83

I had the same problem but maybe the only solution which isn`t verry legal is to...
      Best Regards Plami :f_p:

edit by MarcPS: let's not suggest things which would violate both the PokerStrategy.com Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Service of multiple poker rooms, please.
    • MarcPS
      Hi dmindin,

Unfortunately, if you already have a Full Tilt account, you can't open another one and receive the free $50 starting capital.

My advice to you would be to open a new account through PokerStrategy.com with a room where you don't already have an account and receive the free $50 there.

For advice on your personal situation, please contact customer service and we'll be able to take you through it, step by step.

As a reminder for everyone else that might read this thread:

Please don't suggest things which would be violations of the Terms of Service of our partner rooms and of our own Terms and Conditions. We can't allow such advice to be on our forums and will moderate posts/threads when we see it. Thanks for your understanding.

Customer Service Manager
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: