$42.34
      BB:
      $41.70
      MP2:
      $36.57
      MP3 (Hero):
      $61.03

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, CO folds, BU calls $0.85, SB folds, BB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($2.65) K, Q, 7 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.00, BU folds, BB raises to $7.00, Hero raises to $18.00, BB raises to $40.85, Hero calls $22.85.

Turn: ($84.35) 4 (2 players)

River: ($84.35) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $84.35.

Villain-unknown.I think that I should be ahead almost always of opponent's range here since the only hand I truly fear is 77(but only 3 combos for it).He probably would have 3bet KK/QQ pre so that leaves him with draws/pair+draw combos against which I should be ahead.Is it ok to get it in on the flop considering how deap we are?
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I don´t really like it, since he doesn´t have there really K7s, Q7s hands that he would stack off, so you´re getting all-in against his combo draws- JcTc, AcJc, AcTc, sometimes just with A high flushdraws or 77 or KQ
      So you´re always flipping or are crushed by 77. I would wait for turn and then shove on blank turn over his turn bet. This way you´re at least favorite against his draws
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Well if you wait for turn then he probably wont call your push with his draws if he is decent so you are isolating yourself against KQ,77 imo. I would call a turn bet and if he bets huge on the river just let it go. He wont be triple barrelling as a bluff ever here and I dont think he will be too happy about his KQ either.

Anyway tough spot but 3beting the flop is really bad, unless he is some crazy monkey.
    • jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Well,I understand your though process and thanks for the advice but he actually had QQ :D
      How do I react if I dont 3bet him on the flop and he then bets 2/3 pots on a dangerous turn such as this one?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jozata
      Well,I understand your though process and thanks for the advice but he actually had QQ :D
      How do I react if I dont 3bet him on the flop and he then bets 2/3 pots on a dangerous turn such as this one?
      depends how much does he bet. If it is close to pot, then likely he has it and you should fold your hand. If he bets half pot then I´d just call and hope we can check it down