william hill deals through pstrategy

• Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      i was thinking about making a FDB on william hill... unsure if i should ask this here or just a new thread at william hill but oh well:

"Cash back:
      • Existing William Hill players get up to 50% cash rewards for paid rake on top of the VIP system.
      • New William Hill players get up to 80% back with the first deposit bonus. "

is the existing players cash rewards = rakeback? does signup through pokerstrategy earn rakeback with william hill and how much % is this?

thanks

also if anyone knows what the traffic is like at nl50-100 fullring and shorthanded, id appreciate any info

if u feel uncomfortable giving me some cold, hard facts in this thread, feel free to private message me
  • 5 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I'd be interested in answers to these questions as well. Fifty percent rakeback sounds pretty juicy.
    • maroscz
      maroscz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escobario

• Existing William Hill players get up to 50% cash rewards for paid rake on top of the VIP system.
      • New William Hill players get up to 80% back with the first deposit bonus. "

You are quoting the 50% weeks offer wher u get from $25 for $50 rake to $100 for $200 rake in the run of following weeks.
      There is no stable PS Rakeback, but there is quite generous VIP programme at WH where u can get effective rakeback of 20 to 30% quite easily.
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      do you know what the go is for collecting a first deposit bonus? if it amounts to large rakeback or just standard?
    • maroscz
      maroscz
      Bronze
      It's about 42% for SNGs and MTTs. It differs on your style of play at CG. Could be even more but is a bit lower at average.
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      alright thanks man, would you happen to have any idea how easy clearing the full FDB would be? playing nl50 6max?