This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

william hill deals through pstrategy

• Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      i was thinking about making a FDB on william hill... unsure if i should ask this here or just a new thread at william hill but oh well:

"Cash back:
      • Existing William Hill players get up to 50% cash rewards for paid rake on top of the VIP system.
      • New William Hill players get up to 80% back with the first deposit bonus. "

is the existing players cash rewards = rakeback? does signup through pokerstrategy earn rakeback with william hill and how much % is this?

thanks

also if anyone knows what the traffic is like at nl50-100 fullring and shorthanded, id appreciate any info

if u feel uncomfortable giving me some cold, hard facts in this thread, feel free to private message me
  • 5 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I'd be interested in answers to these questions as well. Fifty percent rakeback sounds pretty juicy.
    • maroscz
      maroscz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escobario

• Existing William Hill players get up to 50% cash rewards for paid rake on top of the VIP system.
      • New William Hill players get up to 80% back with the first deposit bonus. "

You are quoting the 50% weeks offer wher u get from $25 for $50 rake to $100 for $200 rake in the run of following weeks.
      There is no stable PS Rakeback, but there is quite generous VIP programme at WH where u can get effective rakeback of 20 to 30% quite easily.
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      do you know what the go is for collecting a first deposit bonus? if it amounts to large rakeback or just standard?
    • maroscz
      maroscz
      Bronze
      It's about 42% for SNGs and MTTs. It differs on your style of play at CG. Could be even more but is a bit lower at average.
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      alright thanks man, would you happen to have any idea how easy clearing the full FDB would be? playing nl50 6max?