[Application] Looking for nl fr staking

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

HI guys I am long time winner in fr/sh nl cash. The problem is that I was playing on UB lately where I had my whole bankroll (yeah now I know how stupid it was). It doesn't look good and I won't get my money with 99% confidence so I am looking for offer. I want to play on Boss Media nl25/nl50 fr (there isn't eneough traffic to play nl50 fr only).
      My results since I started playing on UB:

In Bb:

Stats:

PTR: link

If you are interested PM me and we can discuss details.
  • 3 replies
    • johny8984
      johny8984
      Bronze
      not sure if your aware but ultimate bet are still online

http://www.ub.net redownload there software and your good to go again (worked for me anyway 10k players online right now)
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Originally posted by johny8984
      not sure if your aware but ultimate bet are still online

http://www.ub.net redownload there software and your good to go again (worked for me anyway 10k players online right now)
      No one has got their money since more than a week and I mean literally no one. There were maybe 10-20% that were non-US support is telling clearly lies cause they don't even try to pay. I wouldn't make it thread if I thought that there is at least decent chance to get my money. Let's just not make off topic here.
      If anyone is interested please PM. There is no scum I was 7.5bb winner on nl50 I can share my database if someone is interested.
    • ChaseTheEdge
      ChaseTheEdge
      Bronze
      Hi,
      reserve the action for me pls.
      I just added you, pm me your skypenick pls.

Edge