bonus code mistake HELP

• baski7
      baski7
      Bronze
      hello, i have writed incorrect bonus code during the registration. now the bonus code is PSVIP and i writed PS150 ....

AT PARTYPOKER

CAN i CHANGE MY INCORRECT BONUS CODE ?

or can i delete my partypoker account ? i cant contact with partypoker

THANKS everyone who will help me : ))

and sorry for my bad ENGLISH
  • 5 replies
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi there baski7,

I'd be glad to help you with this issue, but in order to discuss your personal situation, please submit a support ticket here and mark it 'For Attention of MarcPS'.

One of my colleagues will then pass the ticket to me and I'll reply personally advising you of your options here.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • baski7
      baski7
      Bronze
      they sad this,

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I understand you wish to create another account using PSVIP as bonus code. Please note, once the account is crated, the bonus code on the account cannot be changed. Also, we do not allow players to have more than one account with us. So I suggest that you continue using the same account to play on our tables for real money.

If you still with to create another account, please do so but please check with Poker Strategy to know if they will be able to offer sign up bonus as they usually do not offer their sign ups to players having multiple accounts.

However, if you wish to use the same account, you can still claim the deposit bonus offer from Poker Strategy. Please make minimum deposit of $25.00 using the bonus code PS150 and you will get 100% - € 100.00 EUR bonus. It will be a release restricted bonus and in order to get the complete bonus released, you need to earn Party Points = 8 times the bonus amount in 120 days from the day the bonus is issued.

To know how to earn Party Points, please click on the link below:

https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_details_earnpoints.do

To know the deposit options we offer click on Cashier. In case you need help making your deposit, please do contact us and we are available 24/7 to assist you.

We hope to see you playing on our real money tables soon. Good Luck!

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Deepthi

Customer Service

BUT CAN THEY DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND I CREATE NEW ONE ?
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi baski7,

Thanks for letting us know what PartyPoker had to say on this matter.

Fortunately, all is not lost. Here are your options:

1. Make a deposit on the PartyPoker account you created and continue to earn StrategyPoints in the normal way.

2. Select a different partner room (Full Tilt Poker, William Hill or Cake Poker) where you don't already have an account and we can transfer the free $50 starting capital to that new account.

You can actually do both of the above: making your own deposit doesn't exclude you getting the free $50 on another room.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • baski7
      baski7
      Bronze
      HI MARC,

thaks for everything.

i created new account at full tilt poker, and i have writed my full tillt account name at pokerstrategy.

and at pokerstrategy writes these

--------->We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days.

and also at start page is writen this --_>Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.

what can i do ????

Sorry for my bad ENGLISH : )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi baski7,

Would you mind writing to our customer support and they will point at the right direction for you. =)

Thanks a lot and keep me posted!
      Ingrid