Can I Scream Here?

• Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      OK, today was my worst session. It's NL10 RUSH. I've played 2 tables for about 2 hours, and had 5 all-in situations. 2 with AA and 3 with KK:

1) AA vs. KK -> He hits K
      2) AA vs. KJs -> I hit set, he hits straight
      3) KK vs. QQ -> He hits Q
      4) KK vs. A8o -> He hits A
      5) KK vs. AJs -> He hits J... twice!

I never had worse hand preflop, but still, I didn't won single shove!

I know, it happens. But 5 times in 2 hours!? It's allmost like every time I had AA or KK I was all-in preflop, and I lost! Sick...
      I don't even need to tell you how it was with non premium hands. I raise suited connector, he calls. I hit FD+OESD and cbet, he raises, I shove, he calls, I hit my flush, he shows me Q4 of same suite and wins with higher flush... That's OK, that happens, but to lose 5 pre-flop all-ins in a row, every time with best hand, thats really sick...
  • 12 replies
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      It's so super standard. Just lost a big pot in a MTT w/ KKsc, versus JTcc. Flop comes, As8s2s. Then he hits, Qc, Kd, and JT versus 64 on the JT7 board. Ofc he hits running sixes. But its poker, and no1 wants to hear about these superstandard beats.

(I took my change w this thread to wayne about my own luck) :D
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      once I had a day when I got AA about 15-20 times
      got action in about 5 times and lost all, and in rest of cases I was lucky if I wasnt on bb :D
      it was quite funny tho :f_biggrin:
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Yesterday I was playing a live tournament. Middle stage, everyone folds to SB who raises, BB with a short stack calls.

Flop is T96. SB goes ista-all-in, BB calls for all his stack.

SB turns over 96, two pair. A bit embarassed with his stupid double-call (pre-flop and all in), BB turns over KQ (just overcards).

Turn is a Q, river is a Q and BB doubles up.

Live poker is also rigged, of course.

edit: and it's always funny, if not hilarious, when it's not us in the losing side :f_biggrin:
    • Chippie82
      Chippie82
      Bronze
      When i get AA, i steal the blinds. :s_frown:
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      When you have such a bad run fold AA and KK a couple of times, let the bad luck go and then you are ready to go again!
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      I can´t hear you scream...maybe you should write it louder!
      Or this...
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I am goin to scream with you..

I've lost everything against AK today.. KK, QQ 2x and JJ. Maybe it was more hands than this. Can't recall as I've played atleast 2k in very fast pace :D

but anyway: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chippie82
      When i get AA, i steal the blinds. :s_frown:
      when I get AA its in blinds and everyone fold to me :D Atleast I have no reason to scream about that hand apart from no action :s_evil:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      New day, new world order. Finaly I won with AA :f_biggrin:

Anyway, when we talk about bad beats, I can't ever forget AA vs 66 preflop all-in and 2345 on board. It happened to me twice, both times I was on the idiot side of straight of course. It's OK, it happens, it was just so painfull yesterday because I didn't won single pot bigger then 20 bbs in 2 hours of 2 tables of RUSH, and every single time my money went in when I was in front. That's what I said is sick, not those bed beats individualy...

Tnx 4 comments...
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I think I had all the sixes there :D What limit do ya play?
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      Well , I knocked out a guy from a tournament once he had AA i had 66 ( we go all-in pre-flop, dunno why I called since we were both pretty deep ) and baMM! 6 on the river.