New account!

• Idle7
      Idle7
      Bronze
      Hi!

Is it allowed to register another account on pokerstars, because i want to be followed by pokerstrategy. I havent deposited yet with my current account which is registered about 1 year ago. If i register a new account with the same personal details, then is it possible that they will block me or smth?
  • 9 replies
    • ekisz
      ekisz
      Bronze
      Just write them if you wont they close your this account and then you can safely registre an other.
    • Idle7
      Idle7
      Bronze
      Ok, sent them a letter to get my current account deleted, hope they will answer and get rid of it.

Thanks for your help!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Idle7,

In our experience poker rooms do not allow retracking or setting up of additional accounts. When multiple accounts are set up it is usually the new account that is closed and you would be asked to continue playing on your original (untracked) account.

You are however doing the right thing by liaising with their support team. They will advise you what is or isn't possible, I would allow a little longer time for them to respond in light of the recent news as I suspect they are receiving higher than normal enquiries from players at the moment.

I just wanted to manage your expectation that retracking is not normally possible. No harm is asking though of course.

Let us know you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      i asked them the same last week and it wasnt possible ...
      so i started playing again a bit more on full tilt to get at least to silver and actually read some more articles
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I personally tried to open a new account and it succeed.
      If you want to try to open a new account.
      First change your personal details on the current account ie email address and home address.
      I mean when you registering a new account, you use different email address and home address.

I hope you good luck but I am not resposible if something wrong occured.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      First change your personal details on the current account ie email address and home address.
      I mean when you registering a new account, you use different email address and home address.
      Worst. Advice. Ever.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Worst. Advice. Ever.
      Just forget about it. :)
    • Idle7
      Idle7
      Bronze
      i got an email back from Stars and your right, unfortunately its not legal to do so and i can only use my current account. Well, i keep playing the other rooms then.

Good luck at the tables all of you here!
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Idle7
      i got an email back from Stars and your right, unfortunately its not legal to do so and i can only use my current account. Well, i keep playing the other rooms then.

Good luck at the tables all of you here!
      Thank you. Good luck. :)