[NL2-NL10] AQo nl10

• hohoho321
      hohoho321
      Bronze
      0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:, Q: (Коментар)
      MP3 calls $0,10, CO folds, BU raises to $0,45, SB folds, Hero calls $0,35, MP3 calls $0,35.

Flop: ($1,40) T:, J:, Q: (3 players) (Коментар)
      Hero bets $0,74, MP3 calls $0,74, BU raises to $7,24 (All-In), Hero raises to $10,95 (All-In), MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Bu - unknown

I call pre because I think I am ahead of Bu's range and don't wan't to isolate against the top of it .

I decided to donk / push on the flop , because I thought I was ahead against most of their holdings with my TPTK and gutshot , I didnt want to give the Kings free cards . Maybe I totaly overplayed my hand

What lane would you recommend me here ?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: While I expect BU to isolate with pretty wide range you can as well just 3bet here, although ain't like a big mistake to just Call if we are against some kind of tighter player.
      Postflop: Don't really like the donk actually here. Would rather just Check/Call or depending on the actions act accordingly. But if you wanting to donk then I'd do it at least $1 and likely fold the further actions. We likely don't beat many hands and we could already be against some very strong hand or either 2pairs/sets.

Hint for the PokerStrategy Elephant, there is a button named Stacks and Stats or something similar, if you press them then in next copy you do there you will get as well stats. Plus you should be as well able to copy with some other button the suits as well.

Best regards.