Transfer account tracking to pokerstrategy

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Chippie82,

I'm afraid not. Poker rooms do not allow the retracking of existing accounts and this is something beyond PokerStrategy's control.

Only the partner rooms that you originally set up via the PokerStrategy download links and codes will be tracked.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Chippie82
      Chippie82
      Bronze
      Is it possible to make a new account on Party poker that will be tracked then?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Just to pick up on Bart's efforts, if you open a second account, you will be in breach of the terms and conditions of the Party Poker site. Breaches of the t&cs usually lead to the locking of your accounts and confiscation of your funds. Your best legitimate option is to contact the site support directly and ask if they will retrack your account. In almost all cases (I've not heard of anyone getting retracked) their answer will be no.

There are plenty of other poker rooms with whom you may open a new account should you wish to get tracked for your play. They are listed here.

I trust this helps.
    • Chippie82
      Chippie82
      Bronze
      Bummer!

I like PartyPoker, and now i will miss out on all the great freerolls :( :f_cry: