This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Things got me confused

• Realvi
      Realvi
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

A few things got me very confused lately, I registered here on PokerStrategy after I heard about the free $50 to play with.

I currently play on Pokerstars, bought 10$ to play with, with the registeration I haven't filled in any marketing code. I did fill in my User ID here on the website, and I see a purchase code with 100% behind it. So when I pay for another 10$ I will get 10$ extra?

Makes sense, I guess.. but what about the free $50? Where did that go? Should I make a new account with the marketing code?

Thanks in advance,

Realvi
  • 1 reply
    • madasabrush
      madasabrush
      Bronze
      Hi, you must pass a poker quiz on the pokerstrategy website in order to get the $50, then you need to create a new poker account, I don't think pokerstars is one of the rooms you can use, I had to create an account at partypoker, I did make $350 from my $50 it's quite an easy site to win on. When you register on pokerstategy they will keep you updated, mines took a few days to come through as you have to send them photographic ID. Good luck