Hate for Ipoker

• Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      I cashed out of Full tilt after it all hit the fan, and deposited money into william hill as already had 50 free starting capital in it.
      Its been 2 days and i hate it, i hate the way it looks i hate the way it only manages 30-60 hands an hour per table, FT is usually 60-90.
      Its also irritating i have to my my table position cos the hud doesnt auto configure to one specific seat.. end rant.... never going back to ipoker....

I am already in process of cashing out.

Is it a bad idea to go back to FT, is the risk just to high now? i'm fairly confident i can beat the weak regs at the micros i play at, even if they are better without the US. But is the situation just to awful atm to put my money back where i only got it safely out of 2 days ago?
  • 7 replies
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Id suggest to wait out Will Hill till you clear the bonus at least. When I started there I had the same feelings. I still dont like the software but overall it has grown on me. Its really not that bad in my opinion
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      You should be happy you were able to cash out. I heard many players weren't able to cash out. I wouldn't deposit anymore on Fulltilt.

If you didn't like Ipoker maybe try Party Poker. I think european sites are the future for online poker. Party will merge with Bwin and their traffic will increase a lot while Fulltilt's traffic will decrease month after month. I think it will be difficult for them to attract new players because they don't have a very good image now.
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      I've been playing a bit on WH lately, got offered a second $50 from PS there. I don't actually think it's too bad - obviously it sucks compared to Stars/FT but it's the best iPoker skin I've tried (TBH the only one I've found remotely bearable).
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I've also tried Party and iPoker. It's definitely back to Tilt for me. I just can't handle the other sites anymore.

With that said I'm only keeping 20BI on Tilt. Neteller is pretty much an instant deposit so there's no need to keep more directly on the site.
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      Its the speed that really gets to me, the tables are just soo damn slow.
      Plus the table selection tools are pretty poor too.
      Why is it the ipoker sites are so far behind in terms of software.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      I've also tried Party and iPoker. It's definitely back to Tilt for me. I just can't handle the other sites anymore.

With that said I'm only keeping 20BI on Tilt. Neteller is pretty much an instant deposit so there's no need to keep more directly on the site.
      FTP has by far the best software :X

Im "suffering" with William Hill just now haha, it's not too bad
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      FTP and Stars are off the hook. So back to Tilt for me.