Merge

    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      I don't know if this has been discussed but are PS ever going to add a merge room?

      There are good because of the VIP system, 35% daily rakeback, good deposit bonus, and good rake chases. It would be awesome to finally get higher than bronze status? :D
  • 38 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      EDITED by Ingrid Meg
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      Originally posted by ihufa
      Shut up, Meg
      go lose in ftops
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      already done
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi guys,

      Not sure what this is about, but will you please post/speak in a polite way to each other?

      Thank you
      Ingrid
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

      Not sure what this is about, but will you please post/speak in a polite way to each other?

      Thank you
      Ingrid
      I would have thought it is quite self explanatory. I would like to know whether PS are likely to add a Merge network skin to the lists of poker rooms to earn strategy points.

      p.s feel free to ban ihufa
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

      Not sure what this is about, but will you please post/speak in a polite way to each other?

      Thank you
      Ingrid
      I would have thought it is quite self explanatory. I would like to know whether PS are likely to add a Merge network skin to the lists of poker rooms to earn strategy points.

      p.s feel free to ban ihufa
      I meant about your argument between the two of you Toby!

      I've also looked into your original question and at the moment we are not planning to add it.

      Thank you for the suggestion though =)

      Ingrid
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      Fine! I will go be black member elsewhere
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Fine! I will go be black member elsewhere
      That is very sad to hear :f_frown:

      What is it that you dislike at the moment? We have many poker rooms available for you already.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Fine! I will go be black member elsewhere
      That is very sad to hear :f_frown:

      What is it that you dislike at the moment? We have many poker rooms available for you already.
      yeah but i can get better deals from other affiliates (that meet the rules of the networks)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Fine! I will go be black member elsewhere
      That is very sad to hear :f_frown:

      What is it that you dislike at the moment? We have many poker rooms available for you already.
      yeah but i can get better deals from other affiliates (that meet the rules of the networks)
      Would you mind telling me who? You can also send me an email about this.

      Thank you
      Ingrid
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.04.2009 Posts: 1,883
      +1 for Merge.

      Either it or Enet is going to be the new US hang out.
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.08.2009 Posts: 953
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      +1 for Merge.

      Either it or Enet is going to be the new US hang out.
      +1 for merge and enet allthough i think enet is banned for scandinavians + americans ? Also enet bans all sharks lol
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.04.2009 Posts: 1,883
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      allthough i think enet is banned for scandinavians + americans ?
      Yeah, Poker Scout listed them as US friendly yesterday, but today they are no longer listed. :f_o:
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.12.2010 Posts: 86
      Merge is quite a good poker room :) i am playing there atm in Pokerhost and there isn`t big trafic but enough to play 4-6 tables but the software is little big ugly and hard ...

      Best Regards Plami :f_p:
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.09.2009 Posts: 519
      noo :( keep waters clean please :D
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.04.2009 Posts: 1,883
      By the end of this coming week they are going to be the #7 site in worldwide peer-to-peer poker.

      Please take this seriously and provide some updates on this. You can only have one rakeback account on the entire network so choosing your rakeback provider is a huge decision.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      By the end of this coming week they are going to be the #7 site in worldwide peer-to-peer poker.

      Please take this seriously and provide some updates on this. You can only have one rakeback account on the entire network so choosing your rakeback provider is a huge decision.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.06.2008 Posts: 1,116
      Originally posted by Airrr83
      Merge is quite a good poker room :) i am playing there atm in Pokerhost and there isn`t big trafic but enough to play 4-6 tables but the software is little big ugly and hard ...

      Best Regards Plami :f_p:
      WAS a nice room. I mean why the f*** did they try to modernise/update there software? It just made it worse. Now there origional software was lush!
      The new color scheme's are to intense on the eye, and graphics have got worse, the old graphics where awesome. New just sucks.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.04.2009 Posts: 1,883
      Small correction:

      They have already made #8 today and will probably overtake 888 Poker by Friday to claim #6.
    • 1
    • 2