Hi friends

• billynet
      billynet
      Bronze
      Hello i am billy from Greece . I am a begginer in lower Sit&Go stakes. I m trying to learn the game . It will be nice if someone more experienced player wanted to help ... I found very good material here ,and I will be happy to meet people here... Thank you all
  • 3 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Billynet,

Welcome to PS, fantastic to have you here. Did you know that alot of the high stakes cash game players grew their bankrolls playing SNG's? Tom Dwan (durrrr) reguarly talks about how he grinded up $50 bankrolls playing $5 SNG's.

I think its a good idea for you to play SNG's and one day maybe move to cash games? The mid/high stake SNG's are basically unbeatable unless a fish sits in, but so many bad players play in the micro SNG's so you will definitely be fine. Just remember to play tight early on and know/understand shoving/calling ranges later in the game.

Why not go to our SNG discussion board and see if there is anybody in a similar position (I'm sure there is) maybe you can swap skypes and talk about decisions and stuff?

:s_cool:
    • billynet
      billynet
      Bronze
      Thank you for the wellcome , i like the game (not gambling ) ... currently i deposite money
      on FTP and playing 1$- 2$ SNG's(120$ BR) and i stay there until learn the game. Last night
      I won the 50$ pokerstrategy quizz :) :) and i reading Collin Moshmans book and i have Phil Shaw book also. Is it fairly enough for novice players?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Cool, I know Colin (NIRL obv) and his books are very good. There are good basics and I really like the way that you have to test yourself after each chapter as its really easy to just think you've learned something when really its just gone completely over your help.

I'm sure you will crush the $1-$2 SNG's, keep us updated in his thread with your progress?