roi , rakeback and bonuses

• orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      hi,
      when u caculte the roi to u take into account the rakeback ? bonuses??

the rake back give u extra 2.7% roi .... if u take that into account.

and other bonuses and "gifts" like ftp/ academy point give u even more.

thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      If you get 27% rakeback and play $10+1 tournaments, you get a boost of 0.27/11 =2.45% ROI.

If you get a bonus which clears at 40 cents per dollar raked, but which decreases your rakeback, you get a boost of (.40 + .27x.6)/11 =5.10% ROI.

If you play a lot at Full Tilt, then you can clear bonuses about half of the time by buying the $5000 bonuses from the black card store. Even before you look at the other promotions, this boosts your ROI by about the average of 2.45% and 5.10%, about 3.8%. However, you might not be able to achieve this by playing SNGs with the drop in volume since last Friday, when Americans were blocked.

It is useful to think about these amounts when you are thinking about moving up. If you get a 3% boost from rakeback and promotions, then you make as much with a 5% ROI at the $11s as you do with a 1% ROI at the $22s. HEM lets you graph a blue line which is your green line plus estimated rakeback. However, when you see discussions of achievable ROIs, you should not include rakeback since not everyone has the same promotions and most other people do not include the value of these.
    • orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      ok,
      thank you very much.

no americans boost my itm and roi but i c your point ,

it takes a little longer to sng to start....

again thank you.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pzhon
      However, you might not be able to achieve this by playing SNGs with the drop in volume since last Friday, when Americans were blocked.
      Talk about lack of volume! I had a look at the Fixed Limit games and they are deadsville! Usually $0.25/$0.50 games are as high as they have running. I still find the $6 SNGs to fill pretty fast.