Unibet confusion

• Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      Either Im really stupid or really stupid, but I cant find this infromation anywhere :(

1) To earn 1 VIP point, how much rake do you need to have contributed?

2) It says:
      How to Earn Greater Rewards
      Now you can earn greater rewards with your Loyalty Points. On some tiers points can be redeemed for money.

Use the table below to find the redemption value of your points.

Loyalty Points Redeemed Credits
      Earned EUR
      33 € 0,70

Does this mean that for every 33 VIP points, I get €0.70? :rolleyes:
  • 3 replies
    • leonardotreviso
      leonardotreviso
      Bronze
      ha ha :) actually unibet is making a bit confusion.
      I can tell you that you take 14 and something more points for each 1€ of rake you generate.

About the second question, i'm not sure, but i think that 33 is the amount of points you can convert on cash (because you cannot convert them all but just on a percentage that depends on your status vip, all written in the page explaining the benefits of each vip level). What is not clear to me is to which proportion vip points are convertable in cash: i mean, how many points are encessary to take 1€? and thus, what's the amount of the rakeback reachable for each vip level?
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Hi Bendafatman,

From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you earn 10 VIP points.

If you're tracked through us you're always on Platinum Tier, which means you can convert 30% of your points into cash. If you earn more than 5000 Points per week you'll also get the Live Tournament Fund.

Up until 31st of July also the following counts:

Rake between €250 and €499 from Monday to Sunday, and you’ll get an extra 10% cash in your poker account on the next Monday.

Rake at least €500 from Monday to Sunday and you’ll get an extra 20% cash in your poker account on the next Monday.
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcusBo
      Hi Bendafatman,

From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you earn 10 VIP points.

If you're tracked through us you're always on Platinum Tier, which means you can convert 30% of your points into cash. If you earn more than 5000 Points per week you'll also get the Live Tournament Fund.

Up until 31st of July also the following counts:

Rake between €250 and €499 from Monday to Sunday, and you’ll get an extra 10% cash in your poker account on the next Monday.

Rake at least €500 from Monday to Sunday and you’ll get an extra 20% cash in your poker account on the next Monday.
      I made today my 1st deposit. Where is my bonus? :?