Weekly $2,280 Depositor Freerolls on PartyPoker

• DanielUK
      DanielUK
      Bronze
      Simply deposit now for your shot at a piece of $1,000 and 2 x $640 Spring Million tickets.

This is a great chance to scoop some cash and entry to a $1,000,000 guaranteed tourney.

You can find more details here.

Are you going to participate? Will you take a shot at the Spring Million tickets?
  • 13 replies
    • Shumis1988
      Shumis1988
      Bronze
      If i make deposit now i will participate in tomorrow depositor weekly freeroll ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shumis1988
      If i make deposit now i will participate in tomorrow depositor weekly freeroll ?
      I believe so yes!

A minimum deposit during the last week (previous week Wednesday 05:00 GMT - same week Wednesday 04:59 GMT)
      more information here.

Good luck :)
      Ingrid
    • lispozord
      lispozord
      Bronze
      I made a deposit on tuesday. Yesterday I got an email from PartyPoker telling me that I qualify for the freeroll. But now when I try to register, either through the webpage linked in the email or the PartyPoker software lobby, I get a message saying "Sorry!!! You're not invited to this tournament".
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Lispozord,

You automatically receive an email that you are eligible for this tournament and then you have to register yourself with a ticket which you are also provided with,

Could you please check again and please contact Party Poker customer support if your ticket hasn't been issued yet?

Keep me updated
      Ingrid
    • lispozord
      lispozord
      Bronze
      I followed instructions from this thread: tournament tickets to check whether I have the ticket and it didn't show on the list.

A minute ago I tried again and while the ticket still doesn't show, I was able to register in the tournament. So the problem was solved by the age-old method of waiting and hoping that it'll get better. I also noticed that other people are registering while before the number of registered players stayed at 0 which makes me suspect that everybody had this problem and it's just a matter of PartyPoker being weird by announcing that the registration starts long before anyone will in fact be able to register.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ugh, very weird :(

I'll look into this and see if there is anything which could be improved.

Thanks for the update lispozord and happy you were able to register. Good luck today!

Ingrid
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      That's the exact same thing I saw at everest poker, registered players stayed at 0 till the tourney day
    • Dalukbox
      Dalukbox
      Bronze
      I there i got the email too, and i registered through that, but when i look at the lobby from PP im not registered? I can click on register and i get an error saying 'User already registered to MTCT'.. has anyone got this? does it mean i am registered, despite the fact i cannot see my self in the list??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Can you all see yourselves in the tournament now?

Ingrid
    • kebukgi
      kebukgi
      Bronze
      tried dat... got an indian lady.. has no idea wat shes goin on about.

does anyone know how i can link up my PS/PP?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kebukgi
      tried dat... got an indian lady.. has no idea wat shes goin on about.

does anyone know how i can link up my PS/PP?
      Hi there :)

Welcome to our community!

What exactly do you mean?

Ingrid
    • stallio
      stallio
      Bronze
      Having won last week's depositor's freeroll and looking at the original thread it appears I am entitled to entry to the next quarterly 1,000,000 tournament. When is it and how do i get my ticket entry, can you help please.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by stallio
      Having won last week's depositor's freeroll and looking at the original thread it appears I am entitled to entry to the next quarterly 1,000,000 tournament. When is it and how do i get my ticket entry, can you help please.
      Hey Stallio,

Congratulations!

I sent you some information via support ticket yesterday. You can check it out here

Best,

Marc