This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Weekly $2,280 Depositor Freerolls on PartyPoker

• DanielUK
      DanielUK
      Bronze
      Simply deposit now for your shot at a piece of $1,000 and 2 x $640 Spring Million tickets.

This is a great chance to scoop some cash and entry to a $1,000,000 guaranteed tourney.

You can find more details here.

Are you going to participate? Will you take a shot at the Spring Million tickets?
  • 13 replies
    • Shumis1988
      Shumis1988
      Bronze
      If i make deposit now i will participate in tomorrow depositor weekly freeroll ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shumis1988
      If i make deposit now i will participate in tomorrow depositor weekly freeroll ?
      I believe so yes!

A minimum deposit during the last week (previous week Wednesday 05:00 GMT - same week Wednesday 04:59 GMT)
      more information here.

Good luck :)
      Ingrid
    • lispozord
      lispozord
      Bronze
      I made a deposit on tuesday. Yesterday I got an email from PartyPoker telling me that I qualify for the freeroll. But now when I try to register, either through the webpage linked in the email or the PartyPoker software lobby, I get a message saying "Sorry!!! You're not invited to this tournament".
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Lispozord,

You automatically receive an email that you are eligible for this tournament and then you have to register yourself with a ticket which you are also provided with,

Could you please check again and please contact Party Poker customer support if your ticket hasn't been issued yet?

Keep me updated
      Ingrid
    • lispozord
      lispozord
      Bronze
      I followed instructions from this thread: tournament tickets to check whether I have the ticket and it didn't show on the list.

A minute ago I tried again and while the ticket still doesn't show, I was able to register in the tournament. So the problem was solved by the age-old method of waiting and hoping that it'll get better. I also noticed that other people are registering while before the number of registered players stayed at 0 which makes me suspect that everybody had this problem and it's just a matter of PartyPoker being weird by announcing that the registration starts long before anyone will in fact be able to register.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ugh, very weird :(

I'll look into this and see if there is anything which could be improved.

Thanks for the update lispozord and happy you were able to register. Good luck today!

Ingrid
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      That's the exact same thing I saw at everest poker, registered players stayed at 0 till the tourney day
    • Dalukbox
      Dalukbox
      Bronze
      I there i got the email too, and i registered through that, but when i look at the lobby from PP im not registered? I can click on register and i get an error saying 'User already registered to MTCT'.. has anyone got this? does it mean i am registered, despite the fact i cannot see my self in the list??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Can you all see yourselves in the tournament now?

Ingrid
    • kebukgi
      kebukgi
      Bronze
      tried dat... got an indian lady.. has no idea wat shes goin on about.

does anyone know how i can link up my PS/PP?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kebukgi
      tried dat... got an indian lady.. has no idea wat shes goin on about.

does anyone know how i can link up my PS/PP?
      Hi there :)

Welcome to our community!

What exactly do you mean?

Ingrid
    • stallio
      stallio
      Bronze
      Having won last week's depositor's freeroll and looking at the original thread it appears I am entitled to entry to the next quarterly 1,000,000 tournament. When is it and how do i get my ticket entry, can you help please.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stallio
      Having won last week's depositor's freeroll and looking at the original thread it appears I am entitled to entry to the next quarterly 1,000,000 tournament. When is it and how do i get my ticket entry, can you help please.
      Hey Stallio,

Congratulations!

I sent you some information via support ticket yesterday. You can check it out here

Best,

Marc