Lot Of Information Help ! :p

• janicar
      janicar
      Bronze
      Hi im Predrag form Serbia your new user .... i have herd from my friend for this bonus, i learned quiz and done it , now i would like to know , how long it will take to start spending this 50$ bonus .. :)

thanks allot , and sorry for bad English .!!!
  • 4 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Janicar,

Welcome to PS! Please don't apologise about your English its infinitly better than my Serbian.

Its fantastic to see that you want to learn, which site have you got the $50 on?

What games do you plan on playing? Do let us know and we can give you some pro tips to make sure the $50 goes in a positive direction!
    • janicar
      janicar
      Bronze
      wow fast answer .. :) ty
      i was kiddin about "spending" its most like MAKING money :) i love playing poker and your bonus is such good thing ...
      i'v done quiz , and they sad to wait ... only thing i want to know how long....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janicar
      Hi im Predrag form Serbia your new user .... i have herd from my friend for this bonus, i learned quiz and done it , now i would like to know , how long it will take to start spending this 50$ bonus .. :)

thanks allot , and sorry for bad English .!!!
      Hi janicar,

I am pleased to inform you that your free $50 starting capital is on its way. Please read our latest ticket which we've sent to you. =)

Please allow 48 hours for the transfer to be visible on your poker account.

pleno1 will take care of your poker skill questions! =)
      Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by janicar
      wow fast answer .. :) ty
      i was kiddin about "spending" its most like MAKING money :) i love playing poker and your bonus is such good thing ...
      i'v done quiz , and they sad to wait ... only thing i want to know how long....
      Uzima oko dva puna dana, al' zavisi od koji sajt.

Translation: "It takes about two full days, but depends on which site."