What are other ways to get $$$

    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 22
      HI i just spended all my $50 starting capital.What are other ways to get real money. I have referred a friend. What else can i do? Is there any other high level quiz that if i passed i can get money? Thank You.It is really addictive and i am so desperate of money.
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2010 Posts: 3,373
      deposit. although it sounds like you probably shouldnt or you will end up losing your house, try freerolls maybe and read the psychology articles in the strategy section of this site
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.02.2010 Posts: 277
      if poker is addictive to you, you dont play poker, but bingo...
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 22
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      deposit. although it sounds like you probably shouldnt or you will end up losing your house, try freerolls maybe and read the psychology articles in the strategy section of this site
      I was so stupid to spend it all, now i regret.I felt like it was a free real money so i didnt appreciate it much. :(
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 22
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      if poker is addictive to you, you dont play poker, but bingo...
      What did you feel when you are still beginner?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2010 Posts: 3,373
      the urge to learn and improve, not where i can find the next free $$s from. Sorry to be blunt but when you say things like you are desperate for money it sounds like you shouldnt be playing at all. i say this only for your own benefit, i and many others would gladly take your money at the virtual felt

      GL
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Joined: 20.05.2009 Posts: 48
      i pretty much did the same thing although i managed to turn my $50 starting capital into $450 dollars and had as much as $1500 for a few hours. But i lost it all in the end.

      The only way to get back into it if you dont want to deposit is to play freerolls, i managed to get back up to $200 after winning $13 on a freeroll.

      However, these freerolls are no fun. They are normally 7-8k+ players, you need to finish in the top 20-30 to win any cash, finishing first only pays $15-$20 so its hard work but if you do come out the other end a winner you will be a much better poker player and a much better bankroll manager.

      Good luck
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 22
      Originally posted by PiersM
      i pretty much did the same thing although i managed to turn my $50 starting capital into $450 dollars and had as much as $1500 for a few hours. But i lost it all in the end.

      The only way to get back into it if you dont want to deposit is to play freerolls, i managed to get back up to $200 after winning $13 on a freeroll.

      However, these freerolls are no fun. They are normally 7-8k+ players, you need to finish in the top 20-30 to win any cash, finishing first only pays $15-$20 so its hard work but if you do come out the other end a winner you will be a much better poker player and a much better bankroll manager.

      Good luck
      Thak you buddy.You just inspired me alot. see u at the top.
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Joined: 20.05.2009 Posts: 48
      Thak you buddy.You just inspired me alot. see u at the top.
      well if you make it to the topp i will look up and give you a wave cos i dont think im going to make it that far myself, im trying, but not progressing ?(