Iron Man Question

• mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      hey guys.

I have serious question.

What happens after three months where you are Gold Iron Man and enter the following month as Iron Man (Black Level). Will that Black Iron Man count as being first month and therefore you will receive only 100 medals or will it count as 4th month and you'll receive 150 medals?

ty for honest answers :s_cool:
  • 5 replies
    • 06Mike06
      06Mike06
      Bronze
      Hi, it will be your 4th month as iron man (you will receive 150 medals)....
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter which level of iron man you achieve to continue your "consecutive months" streak. (as long as it's at least bronze)

To answer your last question, you would get 150.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by malosanmaka
      It doesn't matter which level of iron man you achieve to continue your "consecutive months" streak. (as long as it's at least bronze)

Can anyone confirm?

As I understood it, you have to maintain the same or a higher level of iron man, to count as a consecutive months (if you are gold for some months, and then fall back to silver, it is first month again). But maybe I'm wrong. :) And right now I don't have time to go trough ironman rules again. ;)
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Originally posted by malosanmaka

Can anyone confirm?

As I understood it, you have to maintain the same or a higher level of iron man, to count as a consecutive months (if you are gold for some months, and then fall back to silver, it is first month again). But maybe I'm wrong. :) And right now I don't have time to go trough ironman rules again. ;)
      it does not matter what level you achieve.. as long as you qualify for any iron man level, consecutive months streak continues
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      thank you very much for your answers guys :)

In my case as I've realized.. It doesn't matter. I want black card so I will put crazy volume as much as I can. I just wanted to know whether I can take some break months :D

And I tell ya guys. This is great news for me! I am able to make 50 points in one hour so.. To maintain that level it takes a little effort :)

haha. I might be able to buy another screen. To play 12 tables normal, and 4 rush poker tables. Is anyone so mad like me? :D