volume question

• 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      yes of course its possible its all down to you. how many tables do you play? FR or SH? i was averaging about 5k hands a day playing for about 4 or 5 hours im not sure but performance suffered as a result was only breaking even much better to play less tables but obv gona take longer to do 6k hands/day, remember to leave enough time in a day for analyzing too, or maybe just study one day or 2 days a week and play the rest i dunno your choices
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I will have to see :D

Yesterday I've played 3k hands but dunno what time it took. I guess 1k per hour are my abilities. I will check today's stats they'll be more accurate as I've played 2 sets 1 hr.

I will have to play this crazy volume 5 hrs/day for now before I get to higher limits.

Sick is I got two sets vs overpair and they caught. Its unbelievable what's happenin there.. 2 outers muderfunkers :s_mad:
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      wow! Actually I play 1800 hands an hour :) So.. It makes about 9000 hands everyday for like 3 years before I start making something serious out of poker :D

Unless I learn how to beat those rapists there :)