havnt a clue lol

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      can someone tell me how i go about seting up a netteler acount through , pokerstrategy , i tried making one before not through here though , and tbh i didnt have a clue what i was doing , !
  • 24 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

Yeah, I can tell you =) still interested?

Step 1
      - Follow this link to go to NETELLER.com and create an account there.

Step 2
      - Come back to this page and enter your NETELLER account ID in the given field.
      You will always see this ID on the top left after logging into NETELLER.com.

Voila! Your account is created.

You need more help, don't be shy to ask.
      Ingrid
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      thanx mate , ill try and set up one just now ,
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hey Ingrid , are you about just now , it asks me what currency to use , to save charging currenc conversions , my money on poker acounts is in dollars , but i want to cash out poounds , so which one do i put in there.?
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hey Ingrid , i tried tto make an acount their , but it says that there is already an acount with the email adress , becouse i tried to make one before, but i dont have any of they details , will it be ok, just to use a different email address.?.......................
      well i was to impatient to wait for a reply.lol. so i just used another email address, hope this is cool.! , i did everything and looks like iv registered.!
      thanx m8.:)
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      look sry but wtf ,
      i registerd threw the link you gave me, evrything looked cool , then when i went to sign in , it says...............'Your account is currently unavailable

NETELLER has disabled your account to protect your personal information.
      Please contact us to restore your account.'.......

the contact us bit has an underline underneath it ,but when i click on it it just takes me too a load bullshit questions.!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

I'm pretty sure you are only allowed to set up just one account, which is why you received the warnings & email you did.

Please contact their own support team as detailed in their email and I'm sure they will help you to either restore your previous account and/or advise you what is needed to proceed.

You can click on the "Support" page for contact details if you're having trouble with the link.

Let us know how you get on. Best regards,

Bart
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      sry but i dont think this is the case there just being idiots the same way they were the last time when i tried to make an acount
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      what will happen if they make me use the one i made ages ago , will this be able to get linked to pokerstrategy , and tbh does it make a difference?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      You will not be able to retrack any existing account you hold.

Other than that, you would need to ask them.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      its ok then thanx, they just emailed me i have to clik on the frogot my details bit and yous my old acount
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoKKK
      its ok then thanx, they just emailed me i have to clik on the frogot my details bit and yous my old acount
      Hi there LoKKK,

I hope this issue has been solved now?

Ingrid
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      yeah thanx i got it sorted , i managed to get some good service threw them from contacting them frew twitter ,!
      i managed to make a small deposit of $10 to pokerstars , then about a day later i was able to withdraw $100 back inot my neteller , im just waiting for my bank details now to be verified before ican get this inot my bank :)
      one problem iv just notised though , is do you know if its true , that to make a withdrawel frew them from a pokersite , that the pokersite your withdrawing from , has to have the same email adress as your neteller email adress, coz i was gonna now try n make a deposit from party poker, but i used a diferent email adress when making it, as to the one i made my neteller with.!

lol after withdrawing $100 , i thought id try and add another $10 to see if it would let me withdraw that little, and to my surprise it worked , i hope this will be the case all the time i thought there would be a minimum amount of like $50 or somthing, but if u can withdraw the odd $10 or $20 here and there then thats well cool :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

Thanks for posting your update!

I do believe the email address has to be the same yes. But you better check with the poker room/NETELLER as well.

Keep us informed
      Ingrid
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      turrns out neteller are just a scam , it wont actually let me withdraw my money back into my bank , it just takes me too a bit that asks me to upgrade my acount , so i upgraded it , then when i go back to withdraw it tells me this bs......................
      if you wish to have a higher account balance and/or higher deposit, withdrawal and transfers limits, please contact NETELLER Customer Service....

wich now aparently they dont seem to answer.? . even on twitter now there attitude has changed , now they wont even answer me there..!

dont see how pokerstrategy can have anything to do with these , theivs.! . they were quik enuff to take money out of my bank , now i want it back , they dont give.!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

sigh.. :f_mad:

I really don't understand whats happening. You contacted them when? I suggest to give them a few days, if we don't hear from them I can jump in and try to help you. Sounds good?

Ingrid
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      ok i was rong lol , sry . there not a scam , i was just annoyed at the time , The problem i ended up having was when i went to withdraw it wasnt giving me the option to with withdraw to bank , only leting me by cheque , so they asked me to take a screen shot , of the page and send it in to them at a given email adress.
      Well i couldnt be bothered doing this for a few days coz i thought they were just messing me about , but today when i decided to do it , to my surprise , all of a sudden mysteriousely :D lol . i went to the page to take a screen shot , and the option to cash out str8 to my bank was there .:)

ive not recieved the cash yet but it all looked cool , it said it would take 1-3 business days , and named my correct bank etc . charged me a fiver but thats ok , now i know how to cash out from pokersites hopefully ill be making many more :D

twitter was the best way to get a response form them btw, if anyones reading this and having problems with contacting them.
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      still havnt susseed out how to delete a post :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoKKK
      still havnt susseed out how to delete a post :(
      Hi LoKKK,

Can I help you? :]

Ingrid
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      IngridN; the most patient, understanding and helpful person in the world? :heart: :heart: