Full Tilt's stalling

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I was disappointed by Full Tilt's official response to the U.S. government decision to give them back their .com site and permit them to refund money to American players. While PokerStars responded appropriately, Tilt sounded like they were stalling--and their response included a bald factual inaccuracy.

It sounds very much to me like Tilt has a lot of money tied up in the seized American bank accounts and is currently not solvent enough to refund U.S. players' deposits. Otherwise, they would have responded the way Stars did. I mean, Stars sounds eager to wash its hands of the whole mess and remain a legit site for non-U.S. players.

Right now, if I had significant money on Tilt, I'd be very worried.
  • 4 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Tilt is completely fine. They are required to keep segregated accounts just like Stars.

However, Tilt has a much higher percentage of US traffic. So they don't know who got checks and if those checks cleared or not. It's going to take them some time to figure out what the correct players balances are.

Obviously if Tilt sent you a bad check they want to refund your player account so that you can get your entire balance back.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I am very worried since I can't withdraw my money from fulltilt at all :) . I think I will switch site just because they kept my money in hostage for so long. (I think I will eventually g et my money, well I hope) but still I should have my money when I ask for it, or at least they should answer faster in their customer service.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Stars still hasn't processed my withdrawal that I put in on the 16th either. There's just a massive backlog at all the payment processors.

Edit: Naturally I just got an email it was done. :s_biggrin:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      what about UB and AP? they doesn't pay money even to non US players. :f_confused: