UTG: $6.21
      MP: $3.45
      CO: $5.24
      Hero (BTN): $6.48
      SB: $5.77
      BB: $6.77

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:club:

UTG raises to $0.15, MP calls $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.70, SB raises to $1.50, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.80

Flop: ($3.35, 2 players) 6:heart: Q:heart: 7:spade:
      SB bets $4.27 and is all-in, Hero calls $4.27

Turn: ($11.89, 2 players) K:club:

River: ($11.89, 2 players) T:club:

Hello:)

This is the hand that i have question about. First of all, I was raising and 3betting a lot preflop early in this table and only SB tried to adjust to me. He started to 3b me lighty a lot, and I occasionally did 4 bet bluff him.
      Preflop: My squeeze is standart in this spot i guess, then SB 4betted me and I decided just to call. Thinking now about that play i should have shoved or fold. But given our history and pot odds (app. 3:1) decided to call. I need about 33% equity. I put him on AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AKs,AKo,TT. Against this range im favourite 52-48 so call is reasonable. I know I was lucky in this spot as i hit top set, but should i have folded or push??

cheers
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fajter,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Basically we usually see a very strong hand when they use to 4bet unless they have been really 4betting a lot against us and somewhat trying to adjust. But I'd rather just ship it directly if you really were thinking that they are able to 4bet it light.

Best regards.