Flop: ($0.50, 3 players) 4:spade: T:spade: Q:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.30

Here is an ugly spot for me.

Turn: ($1.40, 3 players) 7:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.65, fold, SB calls $0.65

River: ($2.70, 2 players) T:heart:
      SB bets $1.10, Hero raises to $4.75 and is all-in, SB calls $3.65

Hi.

PF. I raised as i have two fishes behind me (BTN 48/6 over 50 hands, and SB 66/19 53 hands). Two players called and I judging from their statistics I put then on a very very wide range :)

Flop: I had so much equity against their range (nut flash draw + backdoor straight draw) so I wanted to start building pot as soon as possible. Standard cbet.

Turn: I hit nut flush and didnt want to scare them and make them pass so I thought betting small could be better as they may call with weaker flush or draws. SB called and at this point i thought he had like one pair, two pairs, already completed flush, streight draw or total air. I excluded sets (44,TT,QQ) as he would have raised flop or at least bet turn. 77 is also not in his range as he would have raise turn on this board.

River; Unfortunately, the river card makes Fullhouses possible. He bets half pot and i was really confused what he could have had. I thought most of his range would be Tx,Qx, maybe two pairs, some flushes and only small part are fullhouses. So i shove for vaule. Is it correct way of thinking or should i have just called river or fold?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fajter,

Preflop: I would rather prefer to be at least on CO to raise it here and if I would raise it then I would on that limit do it to 4xBB because I would do it as well with very strong holdings.

As played
      Postflop: Definitely would bet it bigger on turn ~$1 at least and likely even bigger but as you played I guess it shouldn't be that wrong to ship it while he as well could Call with a lot worse flushes and as well maybe even 2pairs/trips. Although I wouldn't really consider him Calling with Tx on turn that's the problem and therefore I might even sometimes just prefer Calling on river while he donks that way.

Best regards.