This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My First Blog

• PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      How come you have a rule to only play at 1 site?
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      I only have 1 good roll and thats on Cake, It's still part of my starting capital. There is only ever like 6 tables open max so its kinda annoying, but what can I do
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      lost again, I was up $7 then..ya..

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A PROGRAM THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO RECORD MY SESSIONS SO I CAN WATCH AFTER?

time played 2 hrs
      win/loss $1.13
      BR: $252.97

I ended before I lost too much, sucks to lose that profit though. I think I am going to start a new blog, focusing on strictly BSS and my journey to NL20. I will make sure I begin the blog with goals I can like a goal for x amount of hands played, a goal for my BR and short term and long term goals I want to accomplish from poker. I also need to start studying more with the articles and videos on the site, I am really going to try and do my best. I guess tomorow I b4 my next session I will make the blog..
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      Originally posted by brobz

I am going to keep this blog for at least the month of May, at that point I will probably move on
      My Goals will be:
      1. Keep playing NL10 for the whole month
      2. Grind out as many hours as I can
      3. Reach a bankroll of $375-$400, I still have a bonus of $85, I should clear most of that too

I am going to keep this blog up until May like I said then I will probably make a new one when I have PT3 and will be working my way up to NL20. In the meantime its alot of studying and developing my own strategy. I been on 2p2 past couple of days getting some more insight there and I been ironing out a few things I was doing wrong and I think I can bring this around. I did a session today totally changing how I raise, how I call, more mindful about position, also tighten up my range in MP and make my range wider in CO/BTN..Also being more mindful of steals..anyway got more to work on but its a start
      just posting my results from tonight
      played 4 2hrs
      win/loss $5.30
      BR: $258.27
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      I was up 90+ BB then this hand came up

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($19.61)
      BB ($3.15)
      UTG ($20.82)
      UTG+1 ($9.80)
      MP1 ($9.60)
      MP2 ($9.02)
      MP3 ($9.95)
      CO ($3.79)
      Button ($3.18)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A
      UTG calls $0.10, 6 folds, Hero bets $0.40, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.90) 9, Q, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.10) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, UTG calls $1

River: ($4.10) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, UTG raises to $9.35, Hero calls $7.60

Total pot: $22.80 | Rake: $1.52

My stategy is working good I was thinking of quitting just b4 this hand I was up $9, but of course that can never happen can it... I don;t know Ill try again tomorow but this is bullshit
      time played 2 hrs
      win/loss $3.19
      BR $255.08

Should I just leave a table if I am close to 100BB? I gotta start protecting my profit I am never going to move up this way....
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      played another session

time played 2 hrs
      win/loss $9.04
      BR $264.12

ok so almost same situation came up but I folded

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($10)
      MP1 ($10.55)
      MP2 ($2.85)
      CO ($4.41)
      Button ($11.17)
      SB ($7.25)
      Hero (BB) ($21.04)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A
      1 fold, MP1 bets $0.30, 4 folds, Hero raises to $1, MP1 calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.05) 7, J, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, MP1 raises to $4.20, Hero folds

Total pot: $4.05 | Rake: $0.27

I left the game with 90bb so Im happy with that

any suggestions would be appreciated

I have a 1k tourney tomorow so im hoping to cash good on that
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      played the 1k tourney for 2 hrs
      win/loss $7.00
      BR: $271.12

I could have taken this a bit more serious at the end I started shoving suited connectors b/c I was down, oh well Im good with the $7

Ill have a cash session tonight
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      Almost played for 3 hrs tonight but I lost b/c I got caught in some bad spots by a bad player, he almost busted me when he called my KA raise with a K6o and hit a two pair on flop, but oh well I posted those hands in the evaluation which is providing me good feedback
      I decided to end when I had 120BB not alot but I was going to take it and I am getting tired...

win/loss: $7.57
      Bonus unlocked: $5.00
      BR: $268.55

I still got $80 for a bonus...whats a good way to rack up points? I only have until Jun 22 to complete and its free $.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Silver
      after 2 weeks I am at 251.17$ today after losing almsot 2 by, I am done with the blog considering its not really being followed anyway, I have no tracking software and I am not winning anything. I am back to where I started so I am just going to take a break for a bit, I am getting beat by ppl who draw to much or bet OOp and outdraw me its getting too annoying, just causing me to tilt which is making me lose more, and I was showing good progress too :(