Swerfold???

• seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      Hi, 1st post, please be gentle.

I have just received $10 on my Moneybookers account. Apart from moving $10 to Full Tilt so that I can withdraw any profit in time, have I done something to deserve such a donation from Poker Strategy?

I guess I should say 'thank you' but I'd appreciate a reason.
  • 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      You can send it to me if you want
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi seagull44,

Welcome to our community!

Congrats on receiving the free $50 starting capital! =)

Your question is regarding the $10 in your Moneybookers account or about the free $50 starting capital?

Either way, PokerStrategy.com is free for you because we have advertising partnerships with all the large poker rooms.

Due to successful players such as you, we are a strong partner for online poker sites and can effectively negotiate the best deals for our members. For you this means attractive bonuses, tournaments and free starting capitals.

If you would like to know more about our business model, please visit here.

Keep me posted =)
      Ingrid
    • seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid thanks for the reply.

I was particularly referring to the $10 placed in my Moneybookers account. I knew about the $50 when I signed up, but receiving other bonuses makes this site all the better - thank you.

Just one further query. One poker site I have used a lot over the last couple of years is Virgin Poker (mainly because I collect their Flying Club Miles). Is there a reason, that you can share, why they are not one of your partners?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I am not sure of the reason why Virgin Poker isn't one of our partner room but could ask for you, if you like?

I'll ask anyway =)

Ingrid