Hi, I guess?

• PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!
      An player that has been hanging out on the Swedish section for qite a while now. Most people call me PK in real life, except my mother who says Peter (wich of course is my real name).

Have been thinking for a while to start checking out the english-speaking part of pokerstrategy (first wrote english part, but then I'd guess that the Scottish people would kill me).

If you're dumb enough to don't figure it out from my presentation: I am Swedish! Wich also mean that you have to excuse me for the spelling and the grammatics.

I'm an MTT-player. Most of the sites I play on are not tracked trough strategy since I didn't knew your'd existed when I started to play poker. I do farly well, not good enough to have it as a livin' but I am good enough to be able to take out money every month (wich I'm baicly forced to do because of my economical situation. Unable to work because of sickness).

Have a blogg wich non of you would understand because it's in Swedish, but it's qite diffrent from the other bloggs. Many of my posts is about what funny things I'm doing, experiencing and seing in life. I'm known in the Swedish section to be, well....kinda weird, or dearing maybe is a better word. So you who work here can ask about PK to the Swedish employes, they most likely know who I am :) . But don't belive what they say about me, it's all lies....or something... I just like to try stuff and see peoples reactions.

Cheers everyone. Kinda drunk and drinking another beer before bedtime.Or 4 beers maybe.

Take care and hope you'll have a nice easter.

/PK
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi PxKx,
      (or would you rather want us to call you PK?)

Welcome to the English Community!

And one could call it the International Community after all ;)

Are you planning to have a blog here as well? Staying long or just popping by to say hi?

In any case, browse through the forum and get to know the others. We are friendly here and always happy to help out.

Ingrid
    • PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      Ty
      I prefer PK.
      I'm here to stay :) . Will mainly post in the Swedish section by obvious reasons, but maybe I'll start a blog here and write the same as my Swedish blog, manny people read my Swedish one cause it's not only about poker, it's also about the wild life I'm livin.

May the forces of evil be confused on their way to your house

/PK
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PxKx
      May the forces of evil be confused on their way to your house
      /PK
      :f_biggrin:

Looking forward to get to know you and hope you'll enjoy the Eng community ;)
      Happy Easter!
      Ingrid