Just Set up an Account

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

I just set up an Account now can I just withdraw my funds from a Poker Site?

Edit: ok I think I can withdraw I was just about to but I hit withdraw, and it dosent even ask me anthing about my Moneybookers Account. Shouldent it ask me where its going or does it know because of the Email Adress?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi BigAl123456,

I am not sure I understand your question. =) You want to request a withdrawal to your Moneybookers account from your poker account?

As far as we know, you have to deposit first to be able to withdraw with any eWallet.

Ingrid
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

As far as we know, you have to deposit first to be able to withdraw with any eWallet.

Ingrid
      Yeah, you can just deposit the minimum then you can withdraw to your moneybookers account. If you are playing at Pokerstars however, you will have to wait 48hrs from the time of depositing :)

Full Tilt is instant, but the fees will affect your rakeback, although not a great deal and with all the bonuses going on at FT you may as well do it now while your Rakeback is affected anyway.

As for the lesser poker rooms I couldn't really help you. Party Poker's withdrawal system is just a joke full stop and takes an age compared to even Ipoker.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Full Tilt is instant, but the fees will affect your rakeback, although not a great deal and with all the bonuses going on at FT you may as well do it now while your Rakeback is affected anyway.
      AFAIK there is no rakeback hit for moneybookers withdrawals for fulltilt. Also, FT is not allowing MB withdrawal atm.

Regards

Thazar