$5
      BB:
      $5,46
      Hero:
      $4,8
      MP3:
      $2,06

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:heart: , J:spade:
      Hero calls $0,05, MP3 calls $0,05, 2 folds, SB calls $0,03, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,20) K:spade: , Q:spade: , 8:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0,2, Hero calls $0,20, 2 folds.

Turn: ($0,60) 9:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,6, Hero calls $0,60.

River: ($1,80) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $1,7, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,80

I think i needed to check the turn ,but I don't wanted to miss some value.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi ejietdirst00,

don´t never openlimp pf. If you think hand is good enough to play then you should raise- my standard raise size is 3x, but you can also make it 4x.
      if you´re not calling him down I think best is just fold on the turn. he is not really potting there too many worse hands, especially if he has been quite passive.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ejietdirst00,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Limping such hands will put you just into difficult spots postflop. While usually in multiway pots a TP is too weak. Therefore just fold the hand from such a spot and if you want to play it then do it on LP and with a raise 4x.
      Postflop: Just give it up on turn, that's exactly what I was talking about, you can put yourself into difficult spots.

Best regards.