I am one really sad fish.

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Lets keep it short.
      I playd partypoker with the 50$ SC and grind some money(294$).
      I need some points to get 100pp and withdrawal.Ofc I would like to play more cuz I like poker and feel that I could be a winning player in the long run.
      I am originaly from Bulgaria,but I was in the Czech Republic when I joined partypoker.
      Now I am in Sofia(Bulgaria) and I was counting to withdrawal like 50$ to pay some bills....Mb you alrdy know that I can't join the tables from here...I did't know that...
      So my BR is virtualy useless and I will lose it after 65 days(till the expiry date)!?!?!?!?! :f_o: :f_o: :f_o:
      This s*cks I can't tell you how sad I am right now.Do you have any ideas what could I do???

Good luck at the tables guys and feel free to troll me I won't mind. :f_p:
  • 31 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      are you sure you cant play? how long have you been in bulgaria trying?
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      tell someone you know in Czech Republic to access your account and withdraw it for you. well, just a suggestion though.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      This is the massege that I get :
      "You are either registered in or have logged in from a jurisdiction which we do not allow to use our product. If you want more information, or want to access your account, please contact our Customer Care Team at +350-50509 or +1-866-848-7537 (International rates apply)."

I am like a lost puppy and I need home...I am sure that Bulgaria is banned from partypoker so I don't know what can I do....Mb I could call them.

I have one question.Since I have only 40$ Restricted amount mb I could deposit and then withdrawal some of my moneys?I am not sure that I can deposit from here and then again I not sure that I could withdrawal the unrestricted amount from Bulgaria...
      I alrdy took my 50$ sc and I will probably never find stacking with my 70h of poker history on partypoker.I think that this is the end of the line for me... :f_cry:
      It was like a nice dream to make nearly 250$ on top of my 50$ SC in less then 70h of poker (2xmore then I will make working in bulgarian KFC for example).But it is all over now.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      This is the massege that I get when I try to deposit:

"Due to legal gaming restrictions in your region we are unable to log you in. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

So I can't even deposit...therefore I can't withdraw.
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

check your community tool for PM. ;)

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Sorry, but not feeling any simpithy here. You say u grinded ( 70h = 70 hands right? ), id say more like gambled your $50 to what ever it is and now want to run with it before even making the 100 points buffer to withdraw it. I hope you can get connected and play on as you say you want to, because as far as im concerned you dont deserve it at this stage.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      Sorry, but not feeling any simpithy here. You say u grinded ( 70h = 70 hands right? ), id say more like gambled your $50 to what ever it is and now want to run with it before even making the 100 points buffer to withdraw it. I hope you can get connected and play on as you say you want to, because as far as im concerned you dont deserve it at this stage.
      No dude I had played 80+games 1$ sng's(due to the 50$sc restriction) on 2 tables cuz my screen is to small to play more.
      I played 70 hours not 70 hands and I have never took more then 10$ in to cash games.
      I had played only like 5-6 sng(that is like 4=11$ sng's and 2=33$ ones) games out of my BRM and I know that it was a bad idea.I know that I play good and I could play 11$ sng as good as the regs.

I am totaly tryn to play to learn and not to gamble ! I am ex-gamer and I play chess from lil kid I totaly take poker seriously. I have done all of the silver status quizes here from first try with max score +- 2 points.I am a poor kid so I need some money to take care of my bills since I had cancer and I am still not able to work. :rolleyes:
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Ok champ, no worries, i take it back, missunderstood the 70h thing thats all. People that just use these generous offers to gamble just annoy me, especially when they gamble for stacks against me at 20-30% and i get outdrawn ;) Good luck with getting back to the tables and hope your situation improves.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      Ok champ, no worries, i take it back, missunderstood the 70h thing thats all. People that just use these generous offers to gamble just annoy me, especially when they gamble for stacks against me at 20-30% and i get outdrawn ;) Good luck with getting back to the tables and hope your situation improves.

Thanks.
    • DNAwithin
      DNAwithin
      Bronze
      Hey mate. I'm from Bulgaria as well. I started playing 2 years ago and I started with play money on PartyPoker. When I decided to start playing with real money I tried to deposit and I got the same error. After some research I established that we are restricted from playing with real money on Party Poker, because their customer support is based in Bulgaria. I felt cheated. I feel cheated now as well, because they have some of the best bonuses at the moment. Let me also add that the William Hill's support is also based in Bulgaria, so the this is valid for thir site as well. So just take it as a bad beat and move on. I would take advantage of the FT 100% bonus and 27% rakeback if I were you.

Edit: Just read your previous post. And I'm sorry I skipped the cancer part. I am glad that you got through that and are alive and well. I wish you the best of luck wether it's in poker or alsewhere. You seem to be a good kid. Cheers.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      I totaly take poker seriously.

im sorry - you dont. look at all the your other posts over the last month or so since you joined this site. all about playing out of BRM. palying drunk, playing stupid. your thread from 3 days ago went on about how you got drunk then sculled a huge glass of vodka and then played and 'beat the fish'.

good luck getting your money - you won it and you shoudl get it. but please dont come here with the sob story of how you can beat $11 sngs and you play your a-game when drunk. no body is buying it.

qoute from your other thread - and you take poker seriously?

Drunk and crazy I joined SH TURBO NHL for 33$ on partypoker(with 230$ BR).
      Lost the first on with AA vs QQ the guy hit queen high straight.
      Then I open a bottle of vodka guzzel one water glass of vodka and tried again.
      Drunk and TAGy I run over the newbs and then saw that I win 108$.
      I had to go vomit soon as I finished so I had no time to feel happy.
      Today i felt so bad that had the urge to post my story here.
      Plz guys try to have bank roll manegment...
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Hah, so if brag around that I played 2 times drunk and did stupid things I am not serious?What can I do when there is no body to stop me from playn when I am drunk(2 times for now)?
      And I really read about poker and watch poker every day I study the math and the strategys atlest 5 hours a day.
      So tell me why I don't go busto since I am not seroius?I don't beat 11$ sng's cuz I played only 4 of them but I saw that the level of play is totaly fishy ! :)
      Just to make it clear I am tryn do my best and I always regret when I do something stupid... :f_frown: _ + I am a math guy not a gambler.
      It was very fascinating for me to find this site and learn how to beat the variance with a proper BRM !
      Sad that I could not play on partypoker and show you that you are wrong about my mind set !:( I was going to be gold user in just 5 more days play 4table 3$ FR NLH SPEED sng's with near 300$ BR=100 buy-ins =good BRM) ! And learn even more about poker from this wonderful site !
      Well I will deposit 50$ in fulltilt get tracked from pokerstrategy and I will be Platinum in the end of the summer !!!Then you can give me your apologies :D

Btw I am just having fun sayn that I was drunk cuz I could not drink nor smoke in the last 2 years of my life due to my heath condition.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      the real issue here is not me but my moneyss....Hate to waste forum space with stupid threads but I was tryn to find a solution and not to complain about bad beats...
      Well I guess there is no solution so I am just gona dump this.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Hah, so if brag around that I played 2 times drunk and did stupid things I am not serious?What can I do when there is no body to stop me from playn when I am drunk(2 times for now)?

Btw I am just having fun sayn that I was drunk cuz I could not drink nor smoke in the last 2 years of my life due to my heath condition.

good luck mate and get some help. sounds like you need both.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Hah I don't need luck to win at poker...unlike you.
      I just play gr8 ! I have deposited 10$ in FTP so that I could withdraw on my visa .
      I have made 2391$ on fultitl poker from cash games and sng's only and I start with winning freerolls ! Played more then 100- 7500 seater 150$ free rolls!
      I take notes of the games I play and the money I make every day!
      I had never put money in poker(only does 10$).
      How many people do you ,who did start with freerolls and are continuing to make money every time they withdraw and start with 10-15$ again???Really !
      If there is one single example of a good player that is me !!! X( I did it by the book I play from one year and I start with freerolls,reading and watching poker!
      I haven't lost one single $ in poker cuz thats how good I am ! So plz take your fish talk and your luck I don't need luck I play poker with taking the right disisions. :s_evil:
      My dream is to be proffesional poker player and I will sacrifice everything to do it !!!So mr evertonroar go #$@%^! your self !
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Have you tried to connect to a proxy server? Might work
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      you're so full of shit :)
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa