Cashed out on Pokerstars

• Donmecon
      Donmecon
      Bronze
      Just to let everyone know that I withdrew my money as a european player successfully and without problems from Pokerstars. The Americans will look after their own but I don't trust them with my money.
      To be honest the sites are rigged anyway. To win at online cash games you need much bigger hands than in Live poker. I have been noting for sometime the hands I play in Live and Online and the difference is significant. Where as in Online two pair isn't that strong in Live poker its a monster. I will still play online but only for small stakes and save the decent money for the safe Live games.
      Questions have always been around regarding the rigging of sites. If you took the time to analyse Online and Live Poker you would see why this is the case. Only play for small stakes is my advice and if you happen to get lucky and win a big tournament withdraw your winnings pronto.
  • 3 replies
    • PokerAddict36
      PokerAddict36
      Bronze
      Sure, thanks bro
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Well you got a point with your talk about liveplay. People tend to play looser (more crap) because you have to wait so long for every hand, but don´t agree with you when you say live-play is safer money, if you have a downstreak online you can grind it out in some weeks, in real life poker that could take you a year. But good luck with your live poker anyway.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Donmecon
      To be honest the sites are rigged anyway. To win at online cash games you need much bigger hands than in Live poker.
      This is what people usually say when they are not winning much in online poker. The usual. LOL

Originally posted by DonmeconJust to let everyone know that I withdrew my money as a european player successfully and without problems from Pokerstars.
      I haven't able to withdraw mine. After trying to cashout last Black Friday, I got an email Wednesday that it was rejected and can't process a cashout as of the moment to our country, Philippines. :(