VIP cash rewards

• 8 replies
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      c'mon guys noone has any thoughts on this?
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      lol
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Whats your vip level? What do you play? Have you tried the fpp hyper turbos?
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Pretty much never buy any other bonus than the 4000$ one. You should never buy small bonuses, awful value. Good items: tournament tickets, gift cards, FPP-tournaments, special bonuses (like april's day joke items)
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sk345di
      I'm only silverstar atm probably will be goldstar either in may or in june.

I play 15+1 SnGs.

And I have tried some hyper-turbos, was thinking about playing more of those rather than buying bonuses.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Pretty much never buy any other bonus than the 4000$ one. You should never buy small bonuses, awful value. Good items: tournament tickets, gift cards, FPP-tournaments, special bonuses (like april's day joke items)
      Thanks a lot, I will check the FPP-tournaments and satellites and see if there is anything I like :)
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Originally posted by akrammon
      Originally posted by sk345di
      I'm only silverstar atm probably will be goldstar either in may or in june.

I play 15+1 SnGs.

And I have tried some hyper-turbos, was thinking about playing more of those rather than buying bonuses.
      Considering you play sng's you are better of play playing the 280 fpp hypers. You will definitely achieve better value then any of the smaller bonuses and you can easily spend the T$ on your regular sng's.

GL
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      @sk345di: Thanks a lot :)