[Application] Stake in mid to high tournaments or sit n go's please.

• KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze

feedback for KGBMIKE

Hi!

I'm lookin for stake in Turbo or Super Turbo tournaments and/or Sit n Go's,

As the stake will be covered by a sponsor, i'm happy to start at 75/25 split 75 to the sponsor and 25 to myself, with incentives for myself if we meet certain profit margins.

Open to discussion.

Thanks for your time.

KGBMIKE
  • 4 replies
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      I have been out of poker for a few months after the christmas period but i am ready to get back at it now i can concentrate and focus again, i know i have the skill and mentality to be a consistantly good player.

I just need someone to take that chance with the sponsorship and take me to new heights my friends :s_cool:

I feel really capable at all levels, i just do not have the fininacial capabilites.

I'm open to discussion about staking levels and games and etc.

Thanks Again

KGBMIKE
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KGBMICK
      Hi!

I'm lookin for stake in Turbo or Super Turbo tournaments and/or Sit n Go's,

As the stake will be covered by a sponsor, i'm happy to start at 75/25 split 75 to the sponsor and 25 to myself, with incentives for myself if we meet certain profit margins.

Open to discussion.

Thanks for your time.

KGBMIKE
      COME WATCH ME IN ACTION! down to the last 32 IN 1384 freeroll on FullTilt,
      alias steadymichael

KGBMIKE
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      ahh got down to last 16 and fell to trip 6's :/ still good run for the field size lol
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      please delete this thread thank you