10$

• jesmartineau
      jesmartineau
      Basic
      whats is this man i get an email saying to creat an acount on aprtypoker wich i already had so i made another one and guess what no 10$ i fallowed everything they sayd its just bullshit on bullshit over and over again can someone tell me how to contact them without emailing them there to pussys to talk to us on the phone ahahah
  • 5 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      LULWUT
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      You say you "made another one." Does that mean created a second PartyPoker account? All poker rooms I know of prohibit duplicate accounts, so it's possible that PartyPoker will ban you if they find out.

In any case, these "free $10" promotions are silly because $10 is not enough of a bankroll to survive at even the lowest play level, plus every poker site I know of requires that you deposit before you can cash out any winnings from the "free" $10 anyway. I mean, free money is always great, but it matters only when the total amount of money is significant enough to withstand variance.
    • jesmartineau
      jesmartineau
      Basic
      no i dint duplicate burn it was on my bf account 420calltosee and her created me one but the 10$ it say no dep requiered ether quiz so its fals advertisement
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by jesmartineau
      no i dint duplicate burn it was on my bf account 420calltosee and her created me one but the 10$ it say no dep requiered ether quiz so its fals advertisement
      Let Party support know that you and your boyfriend both have accounts, particularly if you're playing from the same computer. In fact, if both you and your BF have PokerStrategy accounts from the same computer, create a ticket in PS support and let THEM know about it. Otherwise someone might think you're creating duplicate accounts.

As for the Party offer, which email did you get the offer in? Was there some kind of bonus code you had to type in to take advantage of it? And I repeat, $10 is not enough to play with at any available limit.
    • jesmartineau
      jesmartineau
      Basic
      yes its enough man i got over 100 with 5$ left man yea there was a bonus code and no we are not using the same computers ether the same province my bf lives in ontario i lvie in quebec but anysways thx to u ppl