clearing the $50 capital at William Hill

• KerouacsDog
      A couple of questions, if you can help. Ive received the $50 starting capital at William Hill, and I was wondering how many points I need to clear it, so it's actually mine. Ive read on here I need to clear $50 in rake to get the $50, so whats that equivalent to in William Hill points? Also, is there a time limit on me clearing this? Thanks, in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Agiz19
      gl on ipoker
    • flopraiser
      You have 150 days to clear the $50 rake requirement, if you don't play at all within the first 14 days the money will be withdrawn. keep an eye on your poker stategy points as you will recieve 4 points for each dollar in rake that you pay, therefore on reaching 200 points on poker strategy you have cleared the rake requirement. (Not including the 10 bonus points you recieve each day for playing from poker strategy)

Good luck at the tables
    • LONGPLAY66
      also, to add to what flopraiser said ,if you deposit 100 dollars of your own(within the correct time frame) and you play within the first 14 days they will not retract the pokerstrategy 50 dollars at "any" point which means you can play at a pace that suits you instead of maybe having to bust a gut to generate the rake requirements.
    • IngridN
      Thanks guys for popping by and helping out =)

@KerouacsDog, all clear now?

Don't be shy, keep ask!