second external monitor question!!!

• 9 replies
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      there should be a external display port on the laptop either side or back.
      then you need to change the display (usually function & F5). In this case you would probably need to go into extended desktop. Not sure if all laptops support extended desktop though.

good luck
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrewkd
      then you need to change the display (usually function & F5). In this case you would probably need to go into extended desktop. Not sure if all laptops support extended desktop though.

good luck
      I say a second external.Already have one connected
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr

good luck
      Why don't you try some IT forum or just google it ...
      try this link
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Mb if you tell me what brand/model is your laptop I can search for a cheaper soluton.

I am always happy to help but I am not IT guy I just have basic knowege...
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze

good luck
      sorry, misread. yeah not sure, do what bohemiagrove suggested then.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Mb if you tell me what brand/model is your laptop I can search for a cheaper soluton.

i found some usb to vga adaptors do you think they would work?i have windows 7 and all adaptors are for xp/vista
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove

i found some usb to vga adaptors do you think they would work?i have windows 7 and all adaptors are for xp/vista

hm...they should not work I think....
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Could any please tell me how can i connect a second external monitor to my laptop?Thanks in advanc
      Unless you have a Mac with dual DVI it is highly unlikely you can do this.
    • mbmeb
      mbmeb
      Basic
      Could you use the HDMI slot for anohter monitor? Worth a shot anyway.