Help i am struggling getting the 50 dollars quiz i passed

• xxTheRealHustlerxx
      xxTheRealHustlerxx
      Bronze
      Hello what has happened is i created an account on Party poker but my system won't let me run it properly therefore i can't play so i am hoping Pokerstrategy will not deposit onto that account i have given.

I have created a full tilt poker account i am wondering if it could be transferred to there instead??
  • 2 replies
    • kennyphan9999
      kennyphan9999
      Basic
      yeah
      As for the Party offer, which email did you get the offer in? Was there some kind of bonus code you had to type in to take advantage of it? And I repeat, $10 is not enough to play with at any available limit.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xxTheRealHustlerxx
      Hello what has happened is i created an account on Party poker but my system won't let me run it properly therefore i can't play so i am hoping Pokerstrategy will not deposit onto that account i have given.

I have created a full tilt poker account i am wondering if it could be transferred to there instead??
      Hi xxTheRealHustlerxx,

wow!! long name you have there :]

I have seen the tickets which you've been exchanging with our customer support. We stated two options for you and one of them was to transfer the free $50 starting capital to another poker room. You did not open this ticket yet. Could you please do so here?

Once you registered with another poker room, please reply to our ticket with the name of the poker room and your username with them. I will then transfer your free $50 starting capital. =)

Ingrid