This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

im kinda stuck

• dotarian
      dotarian
      Bronze
      Hello, i've been playing poker for almost 2 years now, my first 4 months i went broke like 4 times then in september 09 i started again (the 5th time) with 5$ and i decided that i will never go broke again and so i did, after that my next year of poker was on and off was playing for 2 months then going tilled @ withdrawing most of my bankroll leaving like 50$ and quiting for a couple of months or so then restart (the good thing was that i wasnt spuing my bankroll anymore i was just getting the money) then in september 10 like i did in september 09 i made a big decision, i decided that i will keep playing no matter what happends, and so i find my self on the 8th concecutive profitable month:
      september; 1175$
      october; 540$
      november; 640$
      december; 667$
      january; 823$
      february; 573$
      march; 917$
      april; 490$ (at this point)
      Now my problem is that i want more from poker and i know i can do more but i got too used to the "rutine" of not having to do much and get some money.... i dont know how to explain it but im at the point where i should not wait for the next semptember to take the next step.... i dont even know why i post this but i need to tell someone who maybe understands....

sorry for my bad english, waiting for some thoughts.
  • 2 replies
    • Mcute
      Mcute
      Bronze
      Yeah, I know what you are talking about. When everything is going well, and I’m constantly wining money, I think that poker is very easy way of money, and I forget about learning. But when downswing starts, I start to read, and watch videos about poker again. So I can’t help you, but can encourage you, to run out of the routine and take a step now ;)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      You could set yourself a few things to help improve yourself

my current goal is learning about hem stats, I try to aim to improve a little everday even if it is only very small steps

Roo :P