Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.57)
      Hero ($11.76)
      UTG ($5.21)
      CO ($19.09)
      BTN ($2.45)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: J:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.35, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.15, CO calls $0.80

FLOP ($2.35) 2:spade: 6:heart: 8:spade:

Hero bets $1.40, CO calls $1.40

TURN ($5.15) 2:spade: 6:heart: 8:spade: 5:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero folds

CO wins $4.81

26/20/0.6 90hands btn open 56% / ft3b 80% - my history is i 3b him two times he fold preflop so i expect him call me light here. and he fold a lot turn bet.

PRE: i 3b again him becouse i like 3b my braodways cards.
      F: i have two opitons c/f or agressiv barreling.
      T: i don;t c-bet becouse i this 5 isn't good cards but now when i think this hand i think i should bet becouse he can have a lot miss Ax hands. broadwyas so my c-bet should be profitable. And if i decided agressiv barreling i buring money if i c/f blank turn i think.

And what do you thinks barreling As turn?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I generally don´t like 3-betting hand like QJ, since he would very likely call you hands that all dominate your hand+ you´re oop so very often just have to guess if he is floating or have better tp type hand
      with initiative, backdoor flushdraw and overcards I like c-betting. c/f turn seems reasonable than double barrel, since although he sometimes is floating with A high hands he also has there enough times pp-s that he doesn´t fold so you basically have to bet turn and shove river to make fold his hand and even then he might herocall you down. Better wait for aces and stack his 99 or 8x type hand

And what do you thinks barreling As turn?
      - As is one of the best cards, so I would barrel that turn card with my equity+fold equity
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      but you don't worry Ax type hand he easily call me AJo+, ATs+ this flop so this is 50% his range.

And i 3bet here becosue he fold a lot so i can auto profit when he fold often then 60%, and i don't like cc QJo and play oop without initiativ.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      but you don't worry Ax type hand he easily call me AJo+, ATs+ this flop so this is 50% his range.

Yep, but when you kinda want to continue anyways with your FD then why not to 2nd barrel it and might even have fold equity vs his any kind of PPs he called.

And i 3bet here becosue he fold a lot so i can auto profit when he fold often then 60%, and i don't like cc QJo and play oop without initiativ.

I am with your line, against such a opponent who is folding to 3bets that often I'd as well do a 3be there which is pretty profitable in long run. :) If he really gives me the reason to think anything else like stars to call down light or 4betting light then I start as well to adjust to him. But while not and has been folding to our 3bet then just continue with it. :)