posting pictures

• altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      helo

i am trying for a week now to upload images and i must be doing something wrong here couse it just doesn't work. i upload the image i want (usualy JPEG format) on imageshack.us, it tells me it's uploaded, it gives me the url adress where i can find the picture, i come back here to the thread, i paste the url adress in the insert image dialog... and it just doesn't work, each time i preview the message before i post it it doesn't show any image, the same thing happends when i do post the thread... no image whatsoever

any ideas guys? any suggestions?

pls help
      tx
  • 3 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Copy the [IMG] link not the URL
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      am not sure what you mean, image link and image url are not the same thing?
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      allright, thanks, i got it, i just had to create an account on imageshack, in order to receive the image link wich i now found out that is not one and the same with the image url. i guess i got it all wrong the very first time i visited the site, as i saw that it sayd somewhere on the page 'upload images, no registration required'. but i registered and i log in, i upload the image, then it gives me the real image link, i copy/paste it here and it works.... finaly :) )

thanks