This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

posting pictures

• altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      helo

i am trying for a week now to upload images and i must be doing something wrong here couse it just doesn't work. i upload the image i want (usualy JPEG format) on imageshack.us, it tells me it's uploaded, it gives me the url adress where i can find the picture, i come back here to the thread, i paste the url adress in the insert image dialog... and it just doesn't work, each time i preview the message before i post it it doesn't show any image, the same thing happends when i do post the thread... no image whatsoever

any ideas guys? any suggestions?

pls help
      tx
  • 3 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Copy the [IMG] link not the URL
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      am not sure what you mean, image link and image url are not the same thing?
    • altkiki
      altkiki
      Bronze
      allright, thanks, i got it, i just had to create an account on imageshack, in order to receive the image link wich i now found out that is not one and the same with the image url. i guess i got it all wrong the very first time i visited the site, as i saw that it sayd somewhere on the page 'upload images, no registration required'. but i registered and i log in, i upload the image, then it gives me the real image link, i copy/paste it here and it works.... finaly :) )

thanks