[Application] is there any Serious Stakers there?

• KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback for KGBMIKE

Hi there,

If there are any serious stakers there i was looking to be staked in some multi-table sit n go's on pokerstars or fulltilt.

Preferably i play 180 man sit n go's, the higher the stake the higher percentage back the staker will recieve. ty

Also play guaranteed MTT's if someone would like to stake me in any 10k+ Guaranteed tournaments.

pm me to discuss percentages and cash back.

Really wanna get back into the game again! :s_cool:

Thanks Everyone

KGBMIKE
  • 62 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      what do you think of the triple range merge theorum? if you can answer this successfully i shall stake you.
    • joecar
      joecar
      Bronze
      Is there going to be more staking posts by you?
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      what do you think of the triple range merge theorum? if you can answer this successfully i shall stake you.
      To be completely honest this is the first i have heard of this "Triple Range Method" so i'll take it as a wind up, but double range yeah thats something to think about ;)

Thanks even if u dont wanna stake me

KGBMIKE
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by joecar
      Is there going to be more staking posts by you?
      As many as it take my good man :f_love:
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      You can have a look at stats at my stats a little here.

http://www.pokertableratings.com/ipoker-player-search/KGBMIKE

KGBMIKE
    • borosstas
      borosstas
      Bronze
      Guys, merging your range is fancy speak for value betting super thin in hopes to get called by a worse bluff catcher... Most players just use it as an excuse for when you make a bad bet.
      Triple range merging is just a joke phrase.
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      i honestly believe this "double range" has theory to it.

But i honestly believe in playing the two cards i am dealt and evaluating the the situation and player adn everything else :s_cool:

forget about double range or triple range

thanks

KGBMIKE
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KGBMICK

But i honestly believe in playing the two cards i am dealt and evaluating the the situation and player adn everything else :s_cool:

thanks

KGBMIKE
      sorry i dont think i can stake you, unless you are interested in a live stake to play in aria vs daniel, deeb, etc?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by borosstas
      Guys, merging your range is fancy speak for value betting super thin in hopes to get called by a worse bluff catcher... Most players just use it as an excuse for when you make a bad bet.
      Triple range merging is just a joke phrase.
      Genius. Do you coach?
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze

thanks

KGBMIKE
      sorry i dont think i can stake you, unless you are interested in a live stake to play in aria vs daniel, deeb, etc?
      Yeah i'd be interested :s_evil: , but i get the feeling ur teasing me :s_love:

I'd wouldn't be overawed or intimidated in the least, i'd be inspired :s_cool: would be a little nervous but thats healthy i think.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      KGBMICK,

Please read the staking rules carefully and ensure that you fully comply.

You need to set up a feedback thread for yourself in the Feedback Board and provide a link to it in your opening post on this current thread. Without this, we would have to close your thread.

Best regards,

Bart
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      KGBMICK,

Please read the staking rules carefully and ensure that you fully comply.

You need to set up a feedback thread for yourself in the Feedback Board and provide a link to it in your opening post on this current thread. Without this, we would have to close your thread.

Best regards,

Bart
      thank you

done

KGBMIKE
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Sorry if I'm ignorant, but isn't PTR only for cash games?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I feel like I should troll here
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      Please don't =)

@KGBMICK, thanks for following Bart suggestions and let us know if you have more questions.

Ingrid
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by Targetme
      Please don't =)

@KGBMICK, thanks for following Bart suggestions and let us know if you have more questions.

Ingrid
      Only question i have is... wheres all the stakers at?? =)

KGBMIKE

im trustworthy and good enough to play with the best!
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze

thanks

KGBMIKE
      @ TOBYCS i've tried to add u as a friend, i really am a good intelligent players looking for the right spots aswell as being sufficiently tight!

Allthough i also know i have a lot to learn, doesnt harm being confident tho eh ;)

Thanks again

KGBMIKE
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Sorry, but look at your own Sharkscope earnings,
      get those in the positive before asking for staking?

edit:
      Plus, if you have graphs or anything, you should post them too - its hard to stake someone for 180 man SNG's when all you have is a cash game reference (PTR).

10k guaranteed tournaments are probably just a tiny bit out of scope right now, perhaps try STTs?
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SickAtHome
      Sorry, but look at your own Sharkscope earnings,
      get those in the positive before asking for staking?

edit:
      Plus, if you have graphs or anything, you should post them too - its hard to stake someone for 180 man SNG's when all you have is a cash game reference (PTR).

10k guaranteed tournaments are probably just a tiny bit out of scope right now, perhaps try STTs?
      Yeah i understand where ur coming from fully, i recently posted a new thread askings for stake in 4x 27 man SNG's if u would like to check it out.

I would be willing to start with STT's to build a rep so 2 spk aswell.

Allthough i feel the 27 man $12 Turbo SNG's are a good tester to prove what i can do.

I'm tottally prepared to take minimal profit for myself to get people interested, with percentage increases of course for myself if we meet a certain criteria.

I dnt have any graphs sorry, really looking to build tbh.

The closest i have to a graph is my cash table one on PTR with KGBMIKE

While i havent been able to play much for a while i have been able to study my game and see where it needed improved and feel i'm allmost where i need to be, all i need is a good staker willing to start the ball rolling and see where it takes us :s_biggrin:

if someone would like to enter a 27 man with me or watch me sometime with my own money i'd be prepared to do this also to show without you losing anything.

thanks again