This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

POKERSTRATEGY $100 e $10000 FREEROL

• Leopardo50
      Leopardo50
      Bronze
      Olá,

Estou registado no poker strategy há 1 dia. Sou jogador no Party Poker e fiz um depósito nas datas indicadas. Procurei o torneio e não pude increver-me, obtendo como resposta : "Você não foi convidado".

Preciso que a Poker strategy me convide , ou de algo mais?

Saudações,
      Leopardo50
  • 4 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Você deve ter um rastejou conta com estratégia de pôquer.. se você só uniu-se há 1 dia talvez não é um rastejou conta ainda.

crawled/crept=tracked. :evil:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Would you mind speaking in English only =)

Or well, gotta teach me some Portuguese as well :f_biggrin:

Ingrid
    • Pevojed
      Pevojed
      Bronze
      I ask the same question in English. When i try to play on PokerStrategy freerols I receive message "Your account is not eligible to participate in this tournament. What to do
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Pevojed,

since you're the only one i can understand, i can answer your question :)

you can play on PokerStrategy.com freerolls if your account is tracked to our site meaning you have made a deposit using our codes or if you have received your free $50 starting capital there.

have you passed the quiz yet? here is the link to register an account with party poker :)

did you understand everything? any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

smiles,
      wendy