bad week playing SNGs

• ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I had learnt not to whine about downswings but this week has just been too tough on me thought id vent my frustrations somewhere luckily im a bit of a BR nit, still quite alot of damage done and ive had to move back to the $1.50s im down but not out this is from the $3,40 turbo 9 max SNGs at stars this week not giving up though been running my hands through SNG wiz and happy with most of my plays and planning to post in the SNG forums quite a few hands tomorrow anyway graph,

Think i stayed pretty tilt free this week and wasnt checking cashier/graph until about game 350/60 when i knew i was starting to get my arsehole abused, looked at the graph and probably tilted for the last 40 games or so i think im gonna have a break for a few days and see what happens when i come back
  • 2 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      while 400 games isnt a big sample, i would definitely advise you to do a good hard review of your game. losing that much in EV usually indicates some strong leaks in your game. even if you ran under ev, the ev line trend indicates that you are more than likely a losing player in these games.

While it is still possible to run this bad and be playing good sng poker over this small a sample, my opinion by looking at this graph is that you have some serious leaks.

see you in the hand eval forums
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      cheers for dropping by.

I have no doubt that i do have some big leaks especialy my bubble play i think ive finished 4th more times than any other i definately have a lot of work to do on my game and im also definately ready to put in the time and effort to flip the graph back my way.

Il see you in the hand eval forum when i get a spare hour or 2.

Btw what are the best hands to post that i will learn the most from? at the moment ive just been marking questionable push/fold hands to review through sng wizard what else is good to post? cheers