50$ starting capital quick question

• adobog
      adobog
      Bronze
      I've transffered my 50$ starting capital to full tilt. My question is what do I need to do to be able to cash out my money. Do I need to earn another 50$ or what?Anyways I really don't want to cash out this 50$ but I want to know when will I be able to cash it out and will 50$ starting capital count in my cash out. Thank you.
  • 14 replies
    • L1fter
      L1fter
      Bronze
      Hi, you must to reach 1000 full tilt points - FTP´s and than you can cashout. These points you earn in each raked games. Ring game, rush poker, tournaments, SnG´s .... Amount of 1000 FTP is about 50$ in rake.
    • adobog
      adobog
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. Where can I see how much full tilt pts do I have?
    • evepoke
      evepoke
      Bronze
      you can see it by clicking "cashier" button on fulltilt.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Awesome helping thread here =) thanks a lot guys!

You mind if I hop in as well and give some more info?

Options for cashouts:

-1000 Full Tilt Points required to cash out the Free $50 + winnings (No timelimit)
      -or Just 100 Full Tilt Points required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit. (This rule only applies if the deposit was made after receiving Free $50)

Happy Easter
      Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      It should be clarified that Full Tilt has some pretty draconian conditions on withdrawals:

1) Most withdrawal methods require that you already have used that method to deposit. For example, to withdraw using Neteller, you must first deposit using Neteller. (This condition is fairly standard across most poker rooms.)

2) There are withdrawal minima that are much higher than deposit minima. For example, minimum withdrawal by check is $100.

3) If you deposit by credit card, you have to wait 90 days to "establish a successful deposit history." Deposits by ewallets require a 30-day wait.

4) It's extremely likely that, before processing a withdrawal, Full Tilt will ask you to send copies of your government photo and signature ID, a recent utility bill with your address on it, and any credit card you used to make a deposit. Review of these documents usually takes three weeks or so.

5) You need to hope that interaction with Full Tilt customer service is not required because they have easily the worst customer service in the entire poker world. If you email them you typically wait two weeks for a reply.

If anyone else's experience with Full Tilt is different, they are free to correct me.
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      fulltilt customer service have been fast on replying on me last year but i dont know why they are taking to long this month maybe because of the situation that happend in US im still frustrated coz they are slow in replying regardng my take 2 bonus
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Make 1000 ftpoints and 100$ and ship it on you bank account.Works perfect.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Can you withdraw to your bank account if you haven't deposited from there? I thought you couldn't.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Can you withdraw to your bank account if you haven't deposited from there? I thought you couldn't.

YES you can that's the beauty of it !!!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It should be clarified that Full Tilt has some pretty draconian conditions on withdrawals.
      1-4 could be avoided if people would stop trying to scam poker sites all of the time. :f_biggrin:

(Laughing at #5 though!)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      It should be clarified that Full Tilt has some pretty draconian conditions on withdrawals.
      1-4 could be avoided if people would stop trying to scam poker sites all of the time. :f_biggrin:

(Laughing at #5 though!)
      The bit about "establishing a successful deposit history" is a bunch of bulls***. It doesn't take 90 days to process a deposit from a prepaid Canadian credit card. Full Tilt just enjoy being a**holes.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It doesn't take 90 days to process a deposit from a prepaid Canadian credit card. Full Tilt just enjoy being a**holes.
      This is actually untrue. It is trivial to reverse these charges so that's why they force you to wait 90 days until you can withdrawal.

Pretty obvious scam really.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      It doesn't take 90 days to process a deposit from a prepaid Canadian credit card. Full Tilt just enjoy being a**holes.
      This is actually untrue. It is trivial to reverse these charges so that's why they force you to wait 90 days until you can withdrawal.

Pretty obvious scam really.
      Funny, the card I have comes with absolutely NO customer service whatsoever, so how would I reverse the charges?

Are you sure you don't work for full tilt? You spend a lot of time defending them.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Are you sure you don't work for full tilt? You spend a lot of time defending them.
      I only consider what I write a presentation of the facts, not necessarily a defense.

For example you mentioned Full Tilt's bad, slow customer service. There's really nothing else to say about that. They are bad and slow. I could tell you about this one time that I got good support from them, however that doesn't change the fact that they are bad and slow. :D