UTG ($3.90)
      UTG+1 ($12.55)
      UTG+2 ($11.03)
      MP1 ($10)
      MP2 ($6.04)
      CO ($11.50)
      BTN ($12.18)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, MP2 calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, MP2 calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.90) K:heart: 5:diamond: A:club:

Hero bets $0.45, MP2 calls $0.45

TURN ($1.80) K:heart: 5:diamond: A:club: 4:spade:

Hero?

Hi, :)

According to the MSS, play with TP with J+ kicker.

So, cbet this Flop then c/f on Turn?

Villain is unknown.

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hi,

Do you have any info about villian? If he is capable of floating I think you can c/c the Turn.

If you don't have any reads I prefer betting around $1 and c/f the river because he rarely has better aces but he has loads of worse.

Best,
      Plamen
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey JHTAN,

If you c-bet the flop then I like another bet on the turn and re-evaluate river(check/call or check/fold).

However, I would usually check/call flop on such a dry board with aces with low-mid kickers and bet turn and bet river to give them a chance to bluff on the flop and if you delay c-bet you might get a street of value from Kx. And besides you don't have to protect much on such a board, villain will have like 3-5 outs(GS, Kx or lower Ax).

Best regards,
      burek2000
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burek2000
      Hey JHTAN,

If you c-bet the flop then I like another bet on the turn and re-evaluate river(check/call or check/fold).

However, I would usually check/call flop on such a dry board with aces with low-mid kickers and bet turn and bet river to give them a chance to bluff on the flop and if you delay c-bet you might get a street of value from Kx. And besides you don't have to protect much on such a board, villain will have like 3-5 outs(GS, Kx or lower Ax).

Best regards,
      burek2000
      Hello burek,

Sorry, I am not very understand your statement because my English is poor.
      Do you mean if you c/c F then you lead the Turn by betting Turn and River?
      But why not c/c Flop and Turn then re-evaluate river(c/c or c/f)?

Thanks.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Originally posted by burek2000
      Hey JHTAN,

Best regards,
      burek2000
      Hello burek,

Sorry, I am not very understand your statement because my English is poor.
      Do you mean if you c/c F then you lead the Turn by betting Turn and River?
      But why not c/c Flop and Turn then re-evaluate river(c/c or c/f)?

Thanks.
      Hey,

I didn't make it quite clear there myself. If villain checks F behind then I lead turn and usually river. If villain bets flop after you check then I check/call turn again. If he then checks turn behind I lead river and if he bets turn again I call and re-evaluate river(c/c or c/f). Hope this clears it up.

Best regards,
      burek2000